Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Nate is offline Master Gamer

Default Suggestions: Elite Clothing and Rainbow Coloured Blocks

So for the elite clothing I was thinking Elite Black, Elite Pink, Elite Gold, and Elite Red. Make them all come with special effects. Make them in coin shop. Elite Black would have a darkness effect around you. Elite Pink would have a girly flowery kind of effect on it. Elite Gold would sparkle . Elite Red would just be bright.

Now for the Rainbow Coloured blocks. They would be all the colours of the rainbow! But they would change colours every two seconds.

Maurice Dazzleray is offline Amateur Gamer

Icon8 Re: Suggestions: Elite Clothing and Rainbow Coloured Blocks

Um, well I think that the rainbow blocks would be COOL!!! The elite stuff, what if you wanted the effect but not the color?
    This is my siggie, blank and small... [Insert rhyming words here] Errr... I don't feel like finishing it...

trish19 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Suggestions: Elite Clothing and Rainbow Coloured Blocks

when i heard Rainbow Bloacks (i thought of this when i didnt see what you said) i though about
    that it could change colors every second....

----

Keith Silvernight is offline Master Gamer

Knowing SOE, they would NEVER bring clothing to the coin shop that glows and has effects.. Unless it's ridiculously a lot of coins. So They will most likely bring back the elite stuff with a "New School" mark. It will probably be the same as elite black, but pricier in SC amounts.

But I like your rainbow blocks idea

Nate is offline Master Gamer

I'll post this on the official forums if it gets enough posts!

Layla Littlenymph is offline Master Gamer

They have already had elite black and pink armor in the past, but they are no longer available. It would not surprise me to see these items return. I doubt you will ever see them in the coin shop. The originals sold for SC. Do a search in the free market to get an idea what those items are going for now. If you put new sets in the coin shop, it would render the old sets worthless.
    Layla Littlenymph <Mystic Mayhem>, Lolita Litlenymph <Nymphs of Mania>, Wednesday Addamsfamily <Insiders>