Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Seargent Demolisher is offline Master Gamer

Default Suggestion: War Machines

Okay, so I've been thinking furing school for this... What if we could ever have War Machines in FR? It SHOULD make Combat more dynamic, and can provide support (Yes, ONLY support) to anyone who has trouble, or wants more things!

So, I shall put up this list... It's only 2 though... I didn't think of much.

War Machine #1: The Catapult

The Catapult is great for flattening large Legions of enemies at a time. Although it doesn't have defense (This means that your base health is also the health of the manned Catapult), It still compensates for it's very high attack power. Lethal to all.

War Machine #2: The Ballista

The Ballista, whilst it doesn't have very high offensive capabillities as the Catapult, can skewer many soldiers at a time, maximum of 3. Ballistae, however, do not have defense as like the Catapult. Ballistae are only seen in, or near, walled cities, and are usually used to defend choke points. Ballista users beware, however, that if attacked from behind, damage to the user is taken, and the Ballista unexpectedly shuts down, too. Make sure that you have defenses raised at the behind point, or otherwise you or the Ballista will be seeing the end of your days.

So that's pretty much it... I dunno if it could work out though... But, I try to push though the cork.
    Last edited by Seargent Demolisher; 09-14-2010 at 05:41 PM. Reason: Spacing error.

Seth Chillcaster is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Suggestion: War Machines

3 words... PEW PEW PEW

lil styles01 is offline Banned

hmm... this would be cooler if we had large 8-8+ PvP games. with minigames ur constantly moving

Quote Originally Posted by lil styles01 View Post
    hmm... this would be cooler if we had large 8-8+ PvP games. with minigames ur constantly moving
    Mostly yes.

And 8-8+ PvP games would equal this: Arena, Invasion, Domination, or Scavenge.

dont forget: Capture The Flag (CTF) and Territory!

Quote Originally Posted by lil styles01 View Post
    dont forget: Capture The Flag (CTF) and Territory!
    Oh yeah, CTF ftw.

Not a fan of Territory though... Kinda hard, especially since where EVERYWHERE Bots go they just swarm in and take that Territory...

I actualy have 2 maps drawn on my desk for a.... -checks-..... 10 vs. 10 and 35 vs 35 map. the 10-10 map isnt a large one but enough for 30 people at least. and the 35-35... phew.. its a HUGE map i made... its like big haha! i am gonna design them on the computer then send them to Shingo.

I am refering to more of the... WoW territory matches. like AV (Alterac Valley)
    Last edited by lil styles01; 09-14-2010 at 06:04 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

dude, that is an amazing suggestion. but FR's combat system would not work with that. a game with pvp, or guild v. guild like flyff or WoW would be able to use that, but probably not free realms
    I quit...

haha yeah i sorta pointed that out but good to see ur opinion too

Rosierulez is offline Master Gamer

Um..... I read your dicussion and was all like, what? Yeah, I don't really think it would work out but eh, maybe. I'm not really into those war games, I'm more into games where you don't have to fight all the time, and games where there's more of a free style, not the format where you just do quests to win the game, and then you're pretty much done. So that's probably why I don't understand what you're saying, but I'm not sure........

~ ‚ÄčKISS KISS FALL IN LOVE ~

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast