Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    juancolorshield is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Suggestion: Spin Fixes

oh yeah i now how tou feel i have been working all days for the armor and i dont have at least 4 pieices for all my jobs

Orthuss is offline Pro Gamer

The part I hate is that after I soloed Snowy Canyon and defeated the boss while I was a level 14 brawler, which took about 18 minutes or so (11 knockouts, 8 in the boss battle) ...i just got a health potion or something of the sort. EXTREMELY frustrated about that. I sign your combat wheel petition, good sir. :-)

Also, there's something about dyes. Apparently, after you buy an item, you can't change its color. You also can't change the color of items which you get in questlines.
    And I am NOT amused after getting only pink shoes in the postman questline on my other person. Or did I miss a button? (Also, once, during the wheelspin after mail sorting, I got a female postman shoe that I could "never use". Its sell value is really low. What's up with that?)

Quote Originally Posted by TheBananaKing View Post
    Chugawump is a battle just south of the briarheart warpstone (you might have to start a quest for it first). And if my interpritation of that gramer is correct, no, you can't set the power. And that bugs me.
    I think you CAN actually set the power. I once tried just tapping the button, and I always got the item on the opposite side of the wheel. When I held the button down (don't remember how long) it ended on the same thing that was selected at the beginning. There probably is a gauge, it's just invisible.
    Last edited by Orthuss; 12-20-2009 at 09:25 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

FR Names - Orth (Pixie Guy Main), Kanji Tatsumi (Human Guy Alt)
    Guess who's back? Back again?

lol!'invisible'?

K-ON!
    I don't suggest you to open the following spoiler. I think it'll explode! Run!
    Spoiler: show
    Silly you, why did you open the spoiler? Haha.

Orthuss is offline Pro Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander Free Realms View Post
    lol!'invisible'?
    Well, it probably exists, but you can't see it, that's why it's invisible.
    But still: "Inviso-gauge". lol

FR Names - Orth (Pixie Guy Main), Kanji Tatsumi (Human Guy Alt)
    Guess who's back? Back again?

Christopher Darkcove is offline Master Gamer

there might be but i dont see anything move.
    Huh? I see that you aren't "Undercover". Well grab a mustache and join the fun!

Meagan Goldlight is offline Master Gamer

Yeah its a good idea. the prize drops are hard now. It will give you everything but what you really want at the time. And when you get a lot of the same item, its good to have so you can sell it for quick coins especially in quick mini-games.

Iocane is offline Amateur Gamer

I had an idea that might be a nice balance between luck and skill.

Right now I don't think you get anything for reaching the bonus goals in any mini game. I'd like to see the combats all get *some* kind of bonus goal (even if it's just finish in x minutes, kill y monsters in one swing, something like that)

For every bonus goal you make, you're allowed to remove ONE item from the wheel, this vastly upping your chances of getting what you want.

For example: I'm playing the postal games right now. The bonus goals are score 65k, match a chain of 12 tiles, complete all the levels, and unblock 4 tiles.

The items on the wheel at the end are:

Parcel Postman Shoes / Wristband / Shirt / Hat / Shorts, a necklace, a shard, some fruit and the obligatory coin/tickets.

If I were to complete two of the bonus goals, I could remove any two of those items from the wheel. I'd take off the fruit (never use it) and the shard (already have two) which would mean I'm now getting something I don't have, or ticks/coins which are NEVER bad.

If there's a mini game with only a few items, then go the other way -- For every bonus goal you reach, ADD an item to the wheel -- You want the Super Shiny Weapon of Suprime Awesomeness, and you make the bonus goal, you now have TWO shots at it coming up on the wheel instead of just one.

I hope this makes sense, it's late andI have a cold lol
    Party first, ask questions later
    Holden Brassorb, Server 7. Purple creature with horns. Often seen wielding a fish.

Sylvester is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Iocane View Post
    I had an idea that might be a nice balance between luck and skill.

Right now I don't think you get anything for reaching the bonus goals in any mini game. I'd like to see the combats all get *some* kind of bonus goal (even if it's just finish in x minutes, kill y monsters in one swing, something like that)

For every bonus goal you make, you're allowed to remove ONE item from the wheel, this vastly upping your chances of getting what you want.

For example: I'm playing the postal games right now. The bonus goals are score 65k, match a chain of 12 tiles, complete all the levels, and unblock 4 tiles.

The items on the wheel at the end are:

Parcel Postman Shoes / Wristband / Shirt / Hat / Shorts, a necklace, a shard, some fruit and the obligatory coin/tickets.

If I were to complete two of the bonus goals, I could remove any two of those items from the wheel. I'd take off the fruit (never use it) and the shard (already have two) which would mean I'm now getting something I don't have, or ticks/coins which are NEVER bad.

If there's a mini game with only a few items, then go the other way -- For every bonus goal you reach, ADD an item to the wheel -- You want the Super Shiny Weapon of Suprime Awesomeness, and you make the bonus goal, you now have TWO shots at it coming up on the wheel instead of just one.

I hope this makes sense, it's late andI have a cold lol
    Actually, this idea doesn't sound half-baked...
    achieving the bonus goals doesn't seem to be giving me any extra items either. It would be great if they reinstated the previous reward for achieving a bonus goal or implemented this instead.

pavana is offline Pro Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by TheBananaKing View Post
    It makes me angry to no limit when I have to spent 2 days beating up chugawump to spin a rare armour helmet, so I have a suggestion for SOE: Wheel Fixes, or items that can control the outcome of what you spin after a battle. They would probobly make them TCG Rewards or SC Items, butI still think it would be a good idea...mabey?
    Worse, beat up all the baddies and when you spin you get the worst, least valuable item - a SMALL healing vial. Doesn't make it a good ending for having fought all the monsters.
    When you share joy you double it.
    When you share sorrow you cut it in half.

TheBananaKing is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by pavana View Post
    Worse, beat up all the baddies and when you spin you get the worst, least valuable item - a SMALL healing vial. Doesn't make it a good ending for having fought all the monsters.
    That's really my biggest concern

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvester View Post
    Actually, this idea doesn't sound half-baked...
    Aww man, now I'm hungry!
    Last edited by TheBananaKing; 12-22-2009 at 04:15 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast