Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    TheBananaKing is offline Master Gamer

Default Suggestion: Spin Fixes

It makes me angry to no limit when I have to spent 2 days beating up chugawump to spin a rare armour helmet, so I have a suggestion for SOE: Wheel Fixes, or items that can control the outcome of what you spin after a battle. They would probobly make them TCG Rewards or SC Items, butI still think it would be a good idea...mabey?

Zoey704 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Suggestion: Spin Fixes

Yeah, I think it would be a good idea!!!

Iocane is offline Amateur Gamer

tbh I like the way the wheel is. It makes you have to work for it, to decide if that item is worth going after or not. And in some of the games I've been in, 2 days is NOTHING to get a rare item, i'm not sure how it is for free realms. At least with the wheel you are assured of getting something, even if it's a paltry few tickets or a potion. Many games (at least the ones I've been on) you often don't get anything for killing a boss, especially if you're in a group of any size.
    Party first, ask questions later
    Holden Brassorb, Server 7. Purple creature with horns. Often seen wielding a fish.

Quote Originally Posted by Iocane View Post
    tbh I like the way the wheel is. It makes you have to work for it, to decide if that item is worth going after or not. And in some of the games I've been in, 2 days is NOTHING to get a rare item, i'm not sure how it is for free realms. At least with the wheel you are assured of getting something, even if it's a paltry few tickets or a potion. Many games (at least the ones I've been on) you often don't get anything for killing a boss, especially if you're in a group of any size.
    Yeah, but basing something on luck instead of skill just isn't right. Devotion can mean nothing if you're "lucky"

Iocane is offline Amateur Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by TheBananaKing View Post
    Yeah, but basing something on luck instead of skill just isn't right. Devotion can mean nothing if you're "lucky"
    But I thought it was always based on luck anyway. I didn't play for long before the new update but there were times when I did a dungeon and got virtually nothing in spite of 2-3 bosses. I never got consistent drops (every time I do this dungeon I got that item) so it still boils down to luck, whether it's a wheel or a drop table.
    Party first, ask questions later
    Holden Brassorb, Server 7. Purple creature with horns. Often seen wielding a fish.

Sylvester is offline Master Gamer

The previous combat system's drops were based on luck too... not everyone was able to go to the same dungeon and get the same drops out of it as somebody else. They had to try several times and several dungeons. Atleast now you can see exactly what you could get by completing a dungeon.

This isn't really supposed to be a disscusion about lucky drops and spins, I was just suggesting wheel fixes. If you don't think it's a good idea, good for you, I'm just seeing how it might play out

What is Chugawump?Anyways,is the wheel after battle can set the power?

K-ON!
    I don't suggest you to open the following spoiler. I think it'll explode! Run!
    Spoiler: show
    Silly you, why did you open the spoiler? Haha.

Sylvester is offline Master Gamer

It makes me angry to no limit when I have to spent 2 days beating up chugawump to spin a rare armour helmet, so I have a suggestion for SOE: Wheel Fixes, or items that can control the outcome of what you spin after a battle. They would probobly make them TCG Rewards or SC Items, butI still think it would be a good idea...mabey?
    This isn't really supposed to be a disscusion about lucky drops and spins, I was just suggesting wheel fixes. If you don't think it's a good idea, good for you, I'm just seeing how it might play out
    I don't think we need wheel fixes. Better now?

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander Free Realms View Post
    What is Chugawump?Anyways,is the wheel after battle can set the power?
    Chugawump is a battle just south of the briarheart warpstone (you might have to start a quest for it first). And if my interpritation of that gramer is correct, no, you can't set the power. And that bugs me.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast