Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Firehawk is offline Pro Gamer

Icon6 Suggestion: Saving Free Realms Insider!

Hello, FRI!

I've noticed a lot of complaints about the new FRI set up. Sure, it's nice on the eyes... but it's much more laggy and things are harder to figure out than they used to be.

So here's my suggestion, for Kade Wolfspotter and White Fang (the makers of the site)!

I'm making a safe guess that at least one of you still has the scripting from the previous, simpler Free Realms Insider set-up saved somewhere, in case this newer one didn't work out like it should. So... why not add an option to this site that will allow users to switch back to those settings? It would be easier for those of us here whose internet systems run better when there's less pictures and ads to load, and all of the members who lost interest in this site because of the update will have their chance to gain it back!

I do appreciate that FRI got an update, as an attempt to keep the spirit alive... but I must regretfully admit that most of the users here would agree that the older set-up was easier for us to use. With this suggestion in play, our users will be able to enjoy both set-ups to their own desire. Some of us didn't want change, we're well aware... and I'm pretty sure that this addition could as much as save Free Realms Insider from further falling apart!

Please consider this suggestion! It would make so many members of the site happy, including myself!
    Last edited by Firehawk; 09-30-2010 at 05:24 PM.

Kelvin64 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Suggestion: Saving Free Realms Insider!

Someone suggested this already. (I think) Aituation double. Situation impossible. They can't have two diffrent ones running at the same time. Just like FR can't have two combat systems. Simple as that. If you want more info, contact Kade. As cool as this would be, it just can't be done. But BOY to I wish it could!

gigatomboy is offline Master Gamer

While it's a fantastic suggestion... and would make many people much happier... It can't be done.

Personally, I enjoy the new setup, and haven't noticed any lagg.

You won't find me on FreeRealms anymore. If you want to meet me in Mabinogi, my IGN is Svanett & I'm on server Alexina.

Firehawk is offline Pro Gamer

Hmmm. Maybe this wasn't a good suggestion after all, then... >.>

Kevin Cold is offline Pro Gamer

I Like Both I'm not really Picky About it but what eva floats ya Boat!

Annie Hawkclaw is offline Master Gamer

I wish the old one would come back but it cant. The best forumn site goes modern... -sigh-
    Well, Someone did say something about a barebones feature. How do you change to that, or has it not came out yet? It is WAY less laggy I've heard.

Spoiler: show

(Also known as Annie, Green, or Froggy)