Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Sarah Noblemind is offline Master Gamer

Default Suggestion: Multi-Realm Lots

Okay I got this idea because I just bought a hollowed log for my lot. The problem is that I have a Shrouded Glade lot, and it sticks out like a sore thumb, so here's my idea! If SoE could implement this into the game, maybe we could have multi-climate lots!

Each lot would be the size of 2 lots, where one would normally end, it gradually fades into the next. And it could work with all lots except the Lonely Island and Sandy Beach lots. It would say "Double Lot" or something like that, when you clock on it you can pick your first realm and the second one, and it would cost 600 SC (the price for 2 lots). And if you already have a lot you'd want to make a double-lot no fret! (if it's a 300 SC lot) You'd just click on a lot like, if it was me I'd click on the "Blackspore Lot" and if you already have a lot it would say "Would you like to combine this with one of your lots?" click "Yes" and then click what lot you want (for people who have multiple lots) and there you go! (but you'd probably have to take everything out of the lot before you do that) And if you already own two lots you'd like to combine then you could just empty them out and do it for free! (since you already payed for them)

So what do you think? Is this a good idea or bad idea?
    Last edited by Sarah Noblemind; 09-29-2010 at 09:06 PM.

Default Re: Suggestion: Multi-Climate Lots

And....nobody cares. .-.

taylorskydawn is offline Master Gamer

Put THE Idea On Lil Styles Social Group: FR iDEAS CLUB
    THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES

Quote Originally Posted by taylorskydawn View Post
    Put THE Idea On Lil Styles Social Group: FR iDEAS CLUB
    I can't, it's to big.

Surflight is offline Master Gamer

Great idea! I love it! Except climate is one big weater forcast in general, weather is different weather each forcast. So if we are going to change it maybe put weather....

Quote Originally Posted by Surflight View Post
    Great idea! I love it! Except climate is one big weater forcast in general, weather is different weather each forcast. So if we are going to change it maybe put weather....
    I meant like realms....like, maybe Half Seaside-Half Snowhill (X3) I think I should change that...