Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    DawnSeastar is offline Master Gamer

Default Suggestion: More Than Three Characters Allowed for Members

I've been wondering, does anyone else think members deserve more than three characters? I mean, you have to choose between having two boys or two girls, two pixies or two humans,( or you could choose three of the same character, but that would be boring). I guess that's why they have the delete buttons, but I know a lot of people have clicked those buttons way too many times. I think four characters would be enough, that way I could keep my new pixie and remake Xenophilia, my old human that I deleted because I wanted two pixies. If you agree with me or disagree, please post what you think below. Thank you for reading!

gigatomboy is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Suggestion: More Than Three Characters Allowed for Members

I think four should be good. you can have one of each charecter!

You won't find me on FreeRealms anymore. If you want to meet me in Mabinogi, my IGN is Svanett & I'm on server Alexina.

Yeah, too bad I'm probably going to delete my poor pixie if they don't make this happen soon, I mean, I want her, but I really want Xenophilia too. If I do delete her I'll give all her things to a friend before I delete her, which is what I did with Xenophilia. Do you think I should delete her? She's that pixie at the end of the picture in my signature.

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Dragon Fable (another MMO - sorry, I like to compare game features) would give you one character slot, two more if you activate the account (confirm the e-mail), and three more if you "subscribed" to the game for a total of six. Perhaps SOE could add slot vouchers or something for sale for SC, and such slots could be available if you're a member or not. (They'll obviously cost a bit.) Maximum of 5 or maybe just whatever their system can handle. Of course, simply adding a fourth slot could work, too.
    Last edited by RandomPlayer; 04-13-2010 at 08:40 PM.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

I actually sent an email to them in November, they said they might make more slots sometime, but it has been a long time and they still haven't made any, and I've deleted lots of characters since then.

Nate is offline Master Gamer

WOw that is a good idea but we can't do anything about that! All we can do is send them tickets...... They'll probably just say yes but not do it. I mean like this one time I asked them to make it compatible with Macintosh and they said yeah and nothing has happened! It's been since FR started!!

ceres27 is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    WOw that is a good idea but we can't do anything about that! All we can do is send them tickets...... They'll probably just say yes but not do it. I mean like this one time I asked them to make it compatible with Macintosh and they said yeah and nothing has happened! It's been since FR started!!
    good idea!then i can have one for each!

TJ
    <Blood Wolf>
    I am looking for complete, black elite archer and warrior set. PM if selling.

Apparently this was not a very popular idea....

Quote Originally Posted by DawnSeastar View Post
    Apparently this was not a very popular idea....
    Not a very popular idea at all...

Surflight is offline Master Gamer

Yeah four would be nice but staying as one character is what I like because more than one is just too much work for me P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast