Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Sarah Noblemind is offline Master Gamer

Default Suggestion: More free to play Jobs

I wish there were more free to play-all the way till level 20-jobs. What do you think would make a good free for all job?Here's one I think would be good. A babysitter. Here's how it'd work: There's this person who looks like a maid or a butler in Sanctuary or something, and they're the babysitter trainer.If you do their quest there's a building behind them and inside it shows you a tortorail of how to do everything. Then when you're done go to babysitter job and it shows a bunch of kids to babysit. Under a little pic of the kid it shows cerian thing they like, such as fishing orcooking, which are jobs that you can do while being a babysitter. The only jobs you can't do are combat or demo derby and race jobs. If you want to do these you'll dismiss the kid away, and you won't get any experiance at all. To get they experiance make the kid happy, which can be really easy or really hard, depending o who you chose. And that's about it. What do you think? And post your ideas here, too.

Sylvester is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Suggestion: More free to play Jobs

Babysitting doesn't sound like a very glamorous job. However, I like the spin you've put on things by including various other jobs... they could make a quest out of it.

I wish they would remove the restrictions on free players created on or after November 1st, 2009.

Sarah Noblemind is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvester View Post
    Babysitting doesn't sound like a very glamorous job. However, I like the spin you've put on things by including various other jobs... they could make a quest out of it.

I wish they would remove the restrictions on free players created on or after November 1st, 2009.
    I know! I didn't though (thank God!)

Sylvester is offline Master Gamer

I'd like to suggest a profession:
    Hobo.
    Just imagine the clothing (I couldn't call it armor) possibilities!