Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Julissa L. is offline Pro Gamer

Default Suggestion: more categories on the clothing menu

SOOO annoying that you can't wear a hat and shades at the same time, or a necklace and a backpack (or) the ducky floaty-thing... There's so many backpacks in FR, can't there be their own slot in the clothing menu? like "Shoulders"?? And maybe an "Eyewear" slot for shades and stuff, And an "Accessories" slot to put all the rest, necklaces, belts etc...

Anyone else thought about this? I don't really go to the official forums, but if anyone does, feel free to suggest there..

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Suggestion: more categories on the clothing menu

Quote Originally Posted by Julissa L. View Post
    SOOO annoying that you can't wear a hat and shades at the same time, or a necklace and a backpack (or) the ducky floaty-thing... There's so many backpacks in FR, can't there be their own slot in the clothing menu? like "Shoulders"?? And maybe an "Eyewear" slot for shades and stuff, And an "Accessories" slot to put all the rest, necklaces, belts etc...

Anyone else thought about this? I don't really go to the official forums, but if anyone does, feel free to suggest there..
    Lol, I've been thinking about the shades thing for some time now!

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

Nikky Wolfcrest is offline Master Gamer

LOL ME TOO! its soooo annoying cuz my friend waz having a promotion party in Renegade (CONGRATS, ZOEY!!!!) and i wanted 2 wear a hat and sunglasses at the same time but i cudnt =) whatever.we still had fun! haha

CONGRATS TO LIL JAYDEN AND ZOEY APPLEWICK, THE NEWEST LEADERS IN RENEGADE <3 <3 <3
    ♥ My Tears Run Down Me Like Knives ♥
    ♥ Stay true to Emo♥

Kelvin64 is offline Master Gamer

I think there should be these Sections:

Head,
    Face, (Sunglasses and the like)
    Hands,
    Chest,
    Legs,
    Shoulders, (Backpacks, shoulderpads etc.)
    Misc, (Belts, necklaces, etc.)
    Weapons.

These are all of the categories I think there should be. Not all added, but the complete list of how it could be.

Yes, this is a great suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by StellerLAVENDER View Post
    LOL ME TOO! its soooo annoying cuz my friend waz having a promotion party in Renegade (CONGRATS, ZOEY!!!!) and i wanted 2 wear a hat and sunglasses at the same time but i cudnt =) whatever.we still had fun! haha

CONGRATS TO LIL JAYDEN AND ZOEY APPLEWICK, THE NEWEST LEADERS IN RENEGADE <3 <3 <3
    (Off topic: Lol I was there at the time on my character Xavierz.)
    Last edited by Kelvin64; 06-07-2010 at 06:43 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Nikky Wolfcrest is offline Master Gamer

Icon3 Re: Suggestion: more categories on the clothing menu

Quote Originally Posted by doglover16 View Post
    I think there should be these Sections:

Head,
    Face, (Sunglasses and the like)
    Hands,
    Chest,
    Legs,
    Shoulders, (Backpacks, shoulderpads etc.)
    Misc, (Belts, necklaces, etc.)
    Weapons.

These are all of the categories I think there should be. Not all added, but the complete list of how it could be.

Yes, this is a great suggestion.

(Off topic: Lol I was there at the time on my character Xavierz.)
    i think it there shud be one for Neck, for necklaces. they shud make chokers and pendants.
    ♥ My Tears Run Down Me Like Knives ♥
    ♥ Stay true to Emo♥

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

The problem with this would be that combat jobs would/may need to fill in these extra spots, and that would increase the maximum defense (and clothing pieces) that a job could have. I doubt SOE would do this, despite the minimal change in combat this would create.
    To solve that, perhaps they could create subsections to each category. Click Head on a Freestyle job and it will open up Eyes, Head, etc. (I don't think there's anything that covers the nose or mouth.) If it's too difficult for them to just put a picture of each item into that Head box, then they could just leave the box empty or something. For combat jobs, they could remove this option so that this feature only affects appearance.

More basically, put subsections that combat jobs won't have.

More directly on-topic, I do agree that we need a few more slots.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Penguin Master is offline Master Gamer

maybe i love da idea!
    After the Sharp Eyed Jay and The Roaring Lion,Peace Will Come On Dove's Gentle Wing.

Layla Littlenymph is offline Master Gamer

I agree. A hat and shades seem to go with one another. You can win a hat and a pair of shades in certain TCG tournaments, but you can't wear them together. So strange.

Quote Originally Posted by RandomPlayer View Post
    I don't think there's anything that covers the nose or mouth.
    What? No nose rings? What else could I lead men around by? Oh...wait...I think I know. Never mind.
    Layla Littlenymph <Mystic Mayhem>, Lolita Litlenymph <Nymphs of Mania>, Wednesday Addamsfamily <Insiders>

angelicaldream is offline Pro Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Layla Littlenymph View Post
    I agree. A hat and shades seem to go with one another. You can win a hat and a pair of shades in certain TCG tournaments, but you can't wear them together. So strange.

What? No nose rings? What else could I lead men around by? Oh...wait...I think I know. Never mind.
    I agree. Certain hats seem made to wear with shades (like the rocker hat), but we can't do that.

I have had a good amount of success leading men around without the need for nose rings in the past, but I wouldn't waste my energy trying to lead around boys in-game.
    Read the second issue of the Free Realms Newspaper!
    http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/for...ad.php?t=24163