Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    friendforever is offline Master Gamer

Default Suggestion: Let users on starter cards keep non-perishible items, and actually use them!!

Ok, so my friend is using a starter card right now. She can't afford a membership, or SC cards. I gave her the free card, because I couldn't use it. She bought a member only cat, and she's not going to be able to play with it, feed it, take care of it, etc., when the 30 days on the starter card runs out. Thank you Red_Tiger on the Sony Forums for that info. My suggestion is that you let people who buy non-perishible items, like pets, while on the starter card, can keep them, and use them. That would be very helpful to a lot of people. And it will make a lot of people, including my friend, really happy. She'll be heartbroken when I tell her, because I haven't told her yet...So please, at least, consider this suggestion, SOE!! Thank you.
    <Place siggie here>

Kimmy Sweetblossom is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Suggestion: Let users on starter cards keep non-perishible items, and actually use them!!

If you post this on the forums here is the link: http://forums.station.sony.com/freerealms/forums/list.m then post about your problem the referees look on those forums and they might do sumthin about it and i like that idea too =)
    Im back! :3

Superfreak41502 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Suggestion: Let users on starter cards keep non-perishible items, and actually use them!!

Yup yup Kimmy is right the Forums on the actual FR website are the ones to post ideas and complaints. We hope they actually listen to them =)

Be yourself.. Imitation is Suicide!

Kimmy Sweetblossom is offline Master Gamer

They do EVERY referee i met (and i met A LOT like almost all of them) told me if you have complains OR sugestions post them on the forums then one referee will have to read it
    Im back! :3

friendforever is offline Master Gamer

Um, I already did, before I posted here...
    <Place siggie here>

Sleepingwolf is offline Amateur Gamer

I would never have expected them to let me keep my member only items if I canceled my membership, what would be the sense in bothering to make anything member only then?
    All of their games have similar perks, if you have an access pass subscription for instance, you get extra character slots in EQ2 and access to some extra features on playervault, cancel the access pass and you lose the extras.

JimTheMan is offline Amateur Gamer

I would love it if they made it where you can keep the Members stuff when it runs out because I have ALOT of member's items and my membership is about to run out (and idk if I'm gonna be able to renew it)
    The man who tries and fails is a thousand times better than the man who doesn't try and succeeds.
    (i have also quit FreeRealms. View my profile page for details)

Annie Hawkclaw is offline Master Gamer

Thats a good idea. My starter card for my other account already expired lol.

Spoiler: show

(Also known as Annie, Green, or Froggy)

RedBear is offline Amateur Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by friendforever View Post
    Um, I already did, before I posted here...
    oh don't worry about it, thats an honest mistake. FRI is not affiliated with SONY ... they just have a nice, safe place to get some help.

when i spoke with the manager, he told me that the developers do read the forums, regularly. if you want to make sure that they see your comment, you send in a ticket under HELP & REQUEST and ask for help with that OR you give sony a call and make sure they hear you!

Quote Originally Posted by Sleepingwolf View Post
    I would never have expected them to let me keep my member only items if I canceled my membership, what would be the sense in bothering to make anything member only then?
    All of their games have similar perks, if you have an access pass subscription for instance, you get extra character slots in EQ2 and access to some extra features on playervault, cancel the access pass and you lose the extras.
    i think that they should do SOMETHING for items, especially pets. new members may not realize that they cannot use them. maybe they can do an exchange for another part within a set number of days. that would be okay. (wasnt my idea, someone on sony suggested it.)
    Last edited by RedBear; 06-27-2009 at 01:36 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Zachster96 is offline Master Gamer

Wait so if you bought a pet with Staion Cash you couldnt feed it or anything or is that just for the Member pets?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast