Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    pikach55 is offline Pro Gamer

Icon11 Suggestion - Hotels!

I have an idea that I think would be really cool... Hotels!

So if you could like buy a 4 story building for like 700 SC (650 SC for members) Then every extra floor would be like 100 SC (90 SC for members). Every floor would have 4 rooms, one in the top right, and left, and one in the bottom left, and right. Then the owner of the house would have to be there for it to be open, and people can rate the hotel from 1-5 stars, so more people would come to the higher level ones. And then after you buy the building, go into the rooms and buy the furniture and then make it awesome!

So then for customers they would walk in and click on the front desk and the price of the hotel would be determined by owner and by rating, (example: 300 coins per day for 5 stars) so they check in and fill out a little thing (character name, how many days, etc.). And what would be cool was if you could invite multiple people! From like 1-8 people, throw a party, a slumber party, a birthday, anything! Then after the customers time limit is up, they have a time limit to be out of the room, and if they don't leave they will be automatically ejected out of the room. Then they go down and pay.

And you never just stay in a hotel when you go on vacation do you? No. You can leave anytime and time could be frozen for your time limit.

And then for the exterior of the hotel... It would be any color you want from CS or SC paint. And there you can decorate the outside of the hotel with outdoor furniture and etc. Like pools, chairs, outdoor tables, etc.

And the view depends on what level you buy the room on, like if you're really low, it won't be so great... But if your like on the 20th floor, it would be great!

And every room would come with, user selected furniture, a bathroom (with
    user selected furniture), A staircase for a second floor (not the next floor of the hotel, all part of the room), a BIG window to look out of, and a closet maybe.

Yes I know this would take a lot of editing, but it would be awesome wouldn't it?!

Reply to the thread and tell me what you think.

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Suggestion - Hotels!

Wow! This is a creative idea xD But they'd have to add maybe locks or something, or people would go in random rooms and not leave. Overall I like it =) But yes, it would take around 2 years to make, since they have farming to improve, and ranching and dining and several unopened areas to make first.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Claire View Post
    Wow! This is a creative idea xD But they'd have to add maybe locks or something, or people would go in random rooms and not leave. Overall I like it =) But yes, it would take around 2 years to make, since they have farming to improve, and ranching and dining and several unopened areas to make first.
    Yeah, I knew it would take a long time, and locks sound good. Also thanks for liking it.

jal12 is offline Master Gamer

You don't need to use sc to buy blocks for a hotel.You can buy blocks with coins people.

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

They didn't say Blocks, they said LOCKS, because if one person has a room, another can just jump right in and stay afk and they can't do anything about it, so..

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE J√ĄGER

Quote Originally Posted by jal12 View Post
    You don't need to use sc to buy blocks for a hotel.You can buy blocks with coins people.
    We said LOCKS, not blocks...

william ionsea1 is offline Pro Gamer

I like this suggestion!Though it may take a while to make.
    William Ionsea
    Server?All! <The Legendary Gleam Council> Maxed jobs:All!

Quote Originally Posted by william ionsea1 View Post
    I like this suggestion!Though it may take a while to make.
    Yes, I know it will take long...

Rosalina is offline Amateur Gamer

I think this is an amazing idea!
    I totally follow this.... I know you know it will take a while so I'm not gonna say, but I am SO in this!
    <Blinding Light> since 10/11/11 Thanks for the sig Jaiyden and Lindei!!
    My Youtube Channel My Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Rosalina View Post
    I think this is an amazing idea!
    I totally follow this.... I know you know it will take a while so I'm not gonna say, but I am SO in this!
    Cool, I didn't think people would really be into this, but I was wrong... Lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast