Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Sarah Noblemind is offline Master Gamer

Default Suggestion: Home NPCs

Okay people are getting ideas of having house quests, house battles, house minigames, and all kinds of other stuff. Well, what about NPCs to go with them? Here's the idea, in the SC shop they could make a new section for them. In there, there'd be three different types of NPCs. Quest Giver, Battle, and Regular. Regular NPCs would just basically walk around your house. They can also talk to you if you want, or be of use in a home-made quest. I think that they should cost about 150-250 SC, and be available in the coin shop also. (probably for an insane price but whatever.) Then Quest-Givers. Quest-Givers are, well, exactly what they are, quest givers. The quest they give you could be either to find an item, or maybe battle a Battle NPC. After you complete a quest, you should be able to either do it again the next day, or the can just become a Regular NPC. I think they should cost about 350-500 SC. And finally battle NPCs. These would probably be the most expensive. All the use they have is really, click on them, fight them, and done. I think you should be able to pick they're difficulty, or they come with a pre-made difficulty all on they're own. They should probably cost about 500-750 SC. So, is this a good idea?

Danari Swiftheel is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Suggestion: Home NPCs

that sounds amazing! that would be so much fun! i'd love to have people who didnt spam walk around my house

Sarah Noblemind is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Danari Swiftheel View Post
    that sounds amazing! that would be so much fun! i'd love to have people who didnt spam walk around my house
    Yes, then if I ever get a lot, they'll be changelings and pixies running around it. *=3

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

Rofl! Great Idea! They should make an option to choose a custom name too! I'd love to have someone like me around with a quest like....

"Hey, I'm glad you came to my house! I'm Ella Sparkleflower! oh, wait, you should check out the house! Why don't you Find Every Click-able Object In my house! It would let you get to know it better!"

MAN and you could choose clothes!

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE J√ĄGER

ceres27 is offline Master Gamer

id like to have a maid to clean my house!!hahahaha

TJ
    <Blood Wolf>
    I am looking for complete, black elite archer and warrior set. PM if selling.