Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Kari is offline Explorer

Icon3 Suggestion: "Free Realms Organic Pet Edibles Hand Made By You"

okey, how about cooking at the cooking tables for pet food and treats? some of us do this for our little companions in the real world, why not in free realms, too? we could use the same ingredients we use for our own consumption. thereby making the dishes for our pets Free Realms Organic! YES, THAT'S IT, "Free Realms Organic Pet Edibles Hand Made By You".maybe even extend the feature into the medic job by having quests that have you cook your own organic herbal supplements that can be added to the vitamins area?
    Kari Fernkeep, Server 3

Mei Yin is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Suggestion: "Free Realms Organic Pet Edibles Hand Made By You"

Quote Originally Posted by Kari View Post
    okey, how about cooking at the cooking tables for pet food and treats? some of us do this for our little companions in the real world, why not in free realms, too?
    This is something I've wondered why it's not around in-game yet. I'd love to be able to make my own food for my pets, it adds a bit of personal touch, you know?

Plus it adds just a touch more immersion for those of us that love pets.
    "The Outsiders"

Superfreak41502 is offline Master Gamer

This is definately a great idea! id love to be able to make some treats or even potions for my lil fur balls lol

Be yourself.. Imitation is Suicide!

Kari is offline Explorer

Icon3 Re: Suggestion: "Free Realms Organic Pet Edibles Hand Made By You"

Quote Originally Posted by Superfreak41502 View Post
    This is definately a great idea! id love to be able to make some treats or even potions for my lil fur balls lol
    ooo! potions would be good, especially if we're ever allowed to bring our pets into a dungeon (as mentioned in "Suggestion: Friends Pets").

or even to give them cool effects like the vitamins or conditioner? neat idea!

and yes, this would be a feature for all of us that spend their RW days helping and rescuing our thumbless children from the harms of the world, huh?
    Kari Fernkeep, Server 3

Sarah Noblemind is offline Master Gamer

Yeah like fruits, veggies, meat, and al that good stuff!

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

High Level Wizards could contribute their own powers into making extras that cause special effects. I really don't understand why FreeRealms doesn't mix together Jobs. The medicinal items created by Medics is a good idea, and combat jobs could obtain special ingredients from enemies for their pets' health.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.