Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    EatMonkies is offline Master Gamer

Default [Suggestion - Free Realms]: Balaclava, Orange color hair, and a IRB idea

Quite a long title, and I apologize... hoping at least one of them catches your eyes.

OH-TAY! Time to be random:

1. Balaclava

I would love a Balaclava (AKA: Ski Mask) in Free Realms, with the colors blue/red definitely, for reasons that I would like to keep to myself >_> heh. *cough* TF2 cosplay *cough*

Examples:
    ~ http://www.handhelditems.com/popup_i...id=53260&img=0
    ~ http://www.amazon.com/Ski-Mask-Eye-H.../dp/B00063W2CU

2. Orange hair

Yes, yes, we have "red hair", but we seem to be missing the orange hue of this (i think, never seen it in the coin/SC shop)... I don't know much else to say o_o, where is it?

3. International Radio Ball

Sorry for the silly sketch and random idea:

A. Someone throws down the the "IRB" that looks like earth
    B. The ball is semi-spherically hollow, so it opens up
    C. The earth stops opening at halfway and then a tune is played, as you may see, the antenna looks like a flag in some way and here is where my idea comes in:

It randomly selects a song from a list, and plays it. The "flag" would show the nationality the song comes from. Each song would have its own dance and tune. Examples I put down were the Japan flag/tune having a peaceful Koto (or o-koto) song, a Spain one having a Latin/salsa, some British pop/rock, Hawaiian Hula.... etc

Does it seem like a(n) okay idea(s), before I push them off to the FROF?

(Link to deviantArt)

じゃ~、またね。

Default Re: [Suggestion - Free Realms]: Balaclava, Orange color hair, and a IRB idea

I love both the Ski mask, and the radio idea. I think the radio would be a good way to celebrate different countries, and also if it puts up a flag of that country it would actually be a little educational. I love educational ideas. I say send them over, u never know, they might just go for it!!

Undead Father is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: [Suggestion - Free Realms]: Balaclava, Orange color hair, and a IRB idea

I would like a Flag Item. For the Olympics. Run around with a Canadian, Russian, South Korea or Sweden flag would be awesome.

And with the filter the way it is, you couldn't bad mouth someone anyway. Therefor everyone would be happy.
    "But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
    "Oh you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad, you're mad."
    "How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
    "You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

hah, I second Father's second line.

Interesting sketch and ideas, Monkies, and certainly worth consideration.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Seth Chillcaster is offline Master Gamer

:/ we also need an orange dye when we buy clothes.

Sylvester is offline Master Gamer

I like all the ideas, Monkies.
    Orange hair would definitely be interesting.

Zadira Kindleriver is offline Master Gamer

Monkies, these ideas are very creative and excellent! I especially love the radio idea!

Aleya is offline Amateur Gamer

Cool ideas, monkies. I especially like the radio.

Free Realms need a bigger selection of hair dyes, something fierce. If I remember correctly, the closets there is to orange is that juicy apricot dye and that was not very orange at all.

Stephani Rabbitheart is offline Master Gamer

Awesome ideas. I love the radio that would be really cool.

the skis idea sounds okish but the radio idea is the best one
    Lana del Rey <3

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast