Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Ninja Anna is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Suggestion: Change Your Username

I've been doing alot of thinking lately. One day I was sitting on the couch and suddenly I thought "Wouldn't it be cool if people could change their username llike we can in free realms?" I know it could be a lot of work but maybe if people could only change it once a month or something like that.
    (I really want to change my username because I got a message from someone who thought I was a guy >_< and I thought of a really cool name which I won't say what it is)
    You caught me off guard now I'm runnin' and screamin'. I feel like a hero and you are my hero*ne. And I feel a weakness comin' on never felt so good to be so wrong. Had my heart on lockdown!

drummerboy is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Suggestion: Change Your Username

That is a nice idea. And I was thinking not Username but Display name. So your log in info is the same but the display name isn't your username then. It can be your IG name .
    IGN:John Moonfable
    <Mystic Mayhem>

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

We already have that xD Ask Ashley if you want to change your name, Anna =)

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Ninja Anna is offline Amateur Gamer

Ok thanks Claire. And Sorry drummerboy I meant like your desplay name
    You caught me off guard now I'm runnin' and screamin'. I feel like a hero and you are my hero*ne. And I feel a weakness comin' on never felt so good to be so wrong. Had my heart on lockdown!

drummerboy is offline Amateur Gamer

Ahhh i thought you meant username. And Claire she meant have the same username but change your display name. so Anna when you ask Ashley the name you want will be your user name
    IGN:John Moonfable
    <Mystic Mayhem>

Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

You can change your username once on FRI by requesting it from an administrator - it may take a little while because we have a back log of requests & have to make sure everyone understands the rules of it all. After that we no longer allow it because it can get very confusing for users & staff alike! Your username is meant to be something to repersent you & allow users to go "hey, I know that person and I like their posts." If we keep changing it, it is like changing your name in real life all the time.. gets confusing!