Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Sarah Noblemind is offline Master Gamer

Icon9 Suggestion: Big Parties

Everybody knows what a party in free realms is like, and if you don't, then you probably have a pretty good idea what they might be like. They are boatloads of fun, although many, many people wouldn't agree. So, why don't they make it to where atleast like 80% or 90% agree?I've got some ideas what they could probably do. Maybe it could be kinda like a dugeon where you see this fence cicle and inside you see like people having a party and when you click on a gate it asks you to type the name of the person who's hosting the party then it takes you to another screen and when you find their name you click on it and it takes you to their party. It could have a theme like ninja or fairy or something that you could buy with coins and SC. Also depending on the theme it comes with different minigames and succh. There could also be a tablee with gifts on it and you can click it once every hour and it gives you this rare item from it. What do you think? Post your ideas here too. Also, if you can get on the forums (I can't ) please post some of the ideas here so we can maybe find them in FR. Thx

Renzo44 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Suggestion: Big Parties

Thats sounds...AWESOME especialy the gift table... you could get a SWIRLY from it!!
    Renzo44
    Server One
    I HAVE QUIT!

Ninja X is offline Banned

nice i like it i will post it on the fourms ok posted

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

I am one of those people that wouldn't agree. The most I've laughed on FR was probably when I accidentally shot Silly String at the ground (a friend near me thought I caught an invisible Referee).

Anyway, that just ran through my head; I couldn't really get a good picture of what it might be like. Although a mini-game type of party sounds like it would at least cause less problems for people.

alexko9 is offline Master Gamer

oooh id love that
    Find the Stone Heart Shop here!!!

Kelvin64 is offline Master Gamer

Wow!!! that's a great idea!

Meagan Goldlight is offline Master Gamer

Thats a really good idea. I would be in a party all the time. Do you mean like there would be a room where the party is or do you mean you would just port to where ever the host of the party is.

But when it comes to overall parties I would love it. Theme ones are the best like ninja theme, postman, or.... summer dressed parties

Sarah Noblemind is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by bellacullen4eva View Post
    Do you mean like there would be a room where the party is or do you mean you would just port to where ever the host of the party is.
    Well, I mean it could be like the soccerfeild or racecar and demo derby driver where it's the same place/room but it's different depending on what the theme is if that makes any sense.