Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Nate is offline Master Gamer

Default Suggestion: For all of Free Realms

I have a question for the developers and anybody who works for Free Realms, why couldn't you leave Free Realms like it was and add the items that replaced our "EPIC" items. Even if you couldn't why not keep the Elite Black Items in there? I saw that the price was yet too high back in the days, but now it would be low. Heres an suggestion that I hope you will consider. Keep all of the new items and updates, but add the old combat back, royal vault, elite clothing, all the benefits for non-members, and everything we had back in the days but keep all the items we have now. We know yuou have to make money, but you will make money if we like the game, most of the players dislike the game because it's too easy or everything is just random! And as for the blocks I agree! Either lower the price or make coins be earned very easily like 20,000-40,000 coins each battle if it's for levels 13 or higher. ( I know flatation will happen in Free Realms but it's okay!) For level 9 or higher 10,000-20,000 coins. For levels 5 or higher 5,000-10,000 coins. For levels 4 or lower 1,000-4,000 coins. And if you can make it so on the next anniversary (members only, sorry but it's how it does) make it so that members get 1 of everything available in the coin shop. Please?

Sarah Noblemind is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Suggestion: For all of Free Realms

Srry but.....they said they are bringing elite clothes back but they confirmed that the old combat and royal vault will never come back.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah Noblemind View Post
    Srry but.....they said they are bringing elite clothes back but they confirmed that the old combat and royal vault will never come back.
    -kicks desk- I WANT A GOOD REASON FOR THAT!!!!!!!!!!!

Penguin Master is offline Master Gamer

Icon8 Re: Suggestion: For all of Free Realms

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    -kicks desk- I WANT A GOOD REASON FOR THAT!!!!!!!!!!!
    WELL..... they thought it was like to rare and bulky so they closed it.....
    After the Sharp Eyed Jay and The Roaring Lion,Peace Will Come On Dove's Gentle Wing.

Zachster96 is offline Master Gamer

If they made evey battle for lvl 13 and up get like 20000 coins $5 SC would cost more than 1,000,000 coins O_o
    Zach Aurahero
    <Insiders>
    [My Twitter account]

Quote Originally Posted by Zachster96 View Post
    If they made evey battle for lvl 13 and up get like 20000 coins $5 SC would cost more than 1,000,000 coins O_o
    STill....so?

TechDeck14 is offline Master Gamer

They could make things prices go up but you could get like 20k in one battle.

Zachster96 is offline Master Gamer

Well whats the point of changing how much money you get anyways? Theres no reason too at all. SOE messed up the FR economy enough now anyways.
    Zach Aurahero
    <Insiders>
    [My Twitter account]

I miss the old Free Realms and I really wish the vault would come back. Have you noticed it seems like all the new updates have to do with SC or membership stuff?

"Sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast."

-Lewis
    Carroll

Quote Originally Posted by Savannah Wolfprism View Post
    I miss the old Free Realms and I really wish the vault would come back. Have you noticed it seems like all the new updates have to do with SC or membership stuff?
    >.< Everybody in FR has

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast