Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Like Tree6Likes
  • 4 Post By Bails
  • 2 Post By Diidnath

Title: Suggestion

Bails is offline Pro Gamer

Default Suggestion

Many people who obtain codes trade them for other things in game. Also, when the seller gives you the code, you don't know if it is an actual working code. What i suggest is that when the person gives you the code, you could put it in the thing and if it's real, it would say something saying that you could claim it. And if you do not claim it, you could use it another time. If it was fake, and you did not trade first, you would still have your stuff and not have been scammed. This way, you if you would want to trade the code to another person in game, you would know that it works, and they could check.

This is just a suggestion. Sorry if i lost anyone.
    I like cookies
    ​ign: Katrin

Astrel is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Suggestion

Good idea
    He likes the taste of your screen!
    (If you would like a lickie gif, just dm me. Still making them.)

marywaffle58 is offline Amateur Gamer

I Agree XD.
    I Love waffles so much i could "Mary" them. Haha. Its funny, so start laughing.

JasmineJovda is offline Master Gamer

Really good. o:
    Eren, the reason you couldn't save your mother is that you were weak. The reason why I didnt fight the titan was that I was afraid. ~Hannes[/CENTER]

Overlord Joshua is offline Master Gamer

Good Idea... I want my stuff back you dude out thereeee!

No-L GamingTV~
    PM or VM me if your interested in my channel. I got 2 subs and 6 videos.

Diidnath is offline Explorer

I like where you're going with this, but it doesn't eliminate the risk of doing this type of transaction, it merely shifts the risk from the buyer to the seller.

Currently, when a buyer and seller exchange a code for coins, sometimes the buyer ends up with a code that doesn't work. Meanwhile, the seller ends up with their coins 100% of the time, because they won't cough up a code without coins first.

The problem with your suggested implementation is that the seller of the code would have to give the code to the buyer (for verification) without taking money from the buyer up-front, leading to many possible situations where the buyer takes (and uses immediately, or writes down for later) the seller's code, and then simply refuses to pay (theft) or claims that the code was used (fraud.) This system eliminates defrauding the buyer, but introduces defrauding the seller.

One idea I've had that might actually eliminate the risk and keep the assets entirely within a trade window: When you input a code on the website, you receive a "card" or item or something in your game inventory, which is tradeable. If you want to use it yourself, just open it from your inventory, OR you can trade it to someone else.