Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Penguin Master is offline Master Gamer

Icon12 Suggest some ideas thread!

hi everybody, this is a thread were you can suggest ideas for the future of free realms where you can get comments or opions..... (Please not negative comments) I do have some suggests I would like to have maybe a boat a row boat that you could have post how much suggestions as you want you also may link a thread of suggestions. Also be aware to send in a ticket to a ref of your ideas! if you want others can too! but if you want them to give you credit you could just politely ask. and if you wanna post pictures of maybe for exaple lets say boats you make a boat at your house you could post a pic or video of it and maybe you could get some fri members to come to what ever you have planned. If so you could(Maybe contact staff and maybe you could ask if they might have and event like you could make your own event thread of how it would be.were you can post like Ashleys thread and you could have your event with what what ever you made for a suggest!like a train tell people how it works how you mite post the idea and maybe get hundreds of thumbs up! who knows what S.O.E could do with your idea! If you have any questions please ask me in a Private message thanks for posting! Hope to see ya in Free Realms!
    After the Sharp Eyed Jay and The Roaring Lion,Peace Will Come On Dove's Gentle Wing.

Eladwodahs Alim is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Suggest some ideas thread!

I would like them to make pet pals available to all again. They don't give you a speed boost and you can't use them with your pet, so why take them away from non members? That one baffled me. I also noticed how each update, more items appear that you see around the Realms, I would like to see the Seaside Potted plants and Blackspore table trinkets available next. I love the coffee cups, their grrrrreat!
    Nothing is permanent.

Buddha

good idea! they should give pet pals to non members if there member they should not take them away :point: you know they will be losing money because of that....: another point is if you paid them money..... they should let you keep the pet pals yes.... and black spore trinkets would be cool seaside potted plants would be cool as well!

ANYONE ELSE!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Penguin Master; 07-17-2010 at 10:54 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    After the Sharp Eyed Jay and The Roaring Lion,Peace Will Come On Dove's Gentle Wing.

Anyone? please?

TheFlyingTurtle is offline Master Gamer

I think They should add a mailing system. It's kinda hard to explain, so Im not going to explain it, but simply, Mail.
    IGN: James Bigpeach

toxy219 is offline Master Gamer

Pyro for a job the weapons would be a flame thrower , fire bomb , fire sword and things like that.
    Still here and still around

Icon2 Re: Suggest some ideas thread!

Quote Originally Posted by TheFlyingTurtle View Post
    I think They should add a mailing system. It's kinda hard to explain, so Im not going to explain it, but simply, Mail.
    Like to mail to other people that would be awsome!

Seth Pyro is offline Pro Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by toxy219 View Post
    Pyro for a job the weapons would be a flame thrower , fire bomb , fire sword and things like that.
    That would be perfect for me!

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

I'm wanting a new selection of Gameplay, its simple:
    FLYING, i know how too:
    SoE makes a mount. Something like a Dragon, Pegasus, or Hoverboard, or Jet-Pack. It should be about 700-900 SC so its a pretty good price, and you can actually FLY, 1000 meters in the air, and whatever distance. You can press Ctrl to lift off from the ground, it takes you about 2 more feet in the air right? Then you use the right mouse button for angles such as up and down, Side to side, and Combos. Ctrl can also be used for going up. Then the Arrow Keys can be used the same way as you use them on the ground. When you want to Stop Flying, just go down and land, or press Alt.

Easy! And its a Great Idea!

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE J√ĄGER

lauragoodheart is offline Pro Gamer

I'm not good with ideas...But i like Ella's idea! and maybe we could get 50 SC every Year... ik! Horrible idea, IK! =_=

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast