Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20
  1. #1
    Ella Sparkleflower's Avatar
    Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    13,037

    Default Sugestion: TINY HOUSING ITEMS!

    I've seen on many houses things like buisnesses, or jobs. Something such as a juice bar, McDonalds, Or a Hospital, or even many more. I just really feel like they should make it a little more realistic by creating TINY housing items, such as a tip jar, nail polish or even a single coin! It makes MIRICALS for realism.

    I'm making a list. all of your ideas will be listed here along with mine:

    1. Nail Polish bottle
    2. Hair dryer
    3. Books, Open, closed
    4. Coins. Gold ones, or silver.
    5. cups, spoons, or bottles of water.
    5. Plates, forks, and knives
    6. Soap bottles
    7. Toys
    So...what do you think?
    Last edited by Ella Sparkleflower; 06-27-2010 at 05:08 PM.

    SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

  2. #2
    Sarah Noblemind is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    2,669

    Default Re: Sugestion: TINY HOUSING ITEMS!

    Quote Originally Posted by happygirl View Post
    I've seen on many houses things like buisnesses, or jobs. Something such as a juice bar, McDonalds, Or a Hospital, or even many more. I just really feel like they should make it a little more realistic by creating TINY housing items, such as a tip jar, nail polish or even a single coin! It makes MIRICALS for realism.

    So...what do you think?
    YES! And books.....I don't like empty bookcases...just individual books, closed and opened in the coinshop......maybe they could ad magazines, comic books, picture books, and mangas too. (with you know how the cover or the inside looks)


  3. #3
    Amber Oakstone's Avatar
    Amber Oakstone is offline Amateur Gamer
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    249

    Default Re: Sugestion: TINY HOUSING ITEMS!

    YESS!!! You are right... i was looking at my house today, and i was thinking "this looks nothing like a real room." i didnt know what was missing, but little things are. maybe like a cup, magnet, little things.
    Courage, sacrifice, determination, commitment, toughness,heart, talent, guts. That's what girls are made of; forget the sugar and spice.
    Amber Oakstone
    <Insiders>
    Server 1

  4. #4
    Layla Littlenymph's Avatar
    Layla Littlenymph is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,638

    Default Re: Sugestion: TINY HOUSING ITEMS!

    A very valid point Happy, and yes Sarah; Books do furnish a room.
    I like this thread and yet, it frightens me. If my FR house looked like my real house the bed would be unmade and there would be dishes in the sink. Now theres realism for you.
    Layla Littlenymph <Mystic Mayhem>, Lolita Litlenymph <Nymphs of Mania>, Wednesday Addamsfamily <Insiders>

  5. #5
    Ella Sparkleflower's Avatar
    Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    13,037

    Default Re: Sugestion: TINY HOUSING ITEMS!

    Quote Originally Posted by Layla Littlenymph View Post
    A very valid point Happy, and yes Sarah; Books do furnish a room.
    I like this thread and yet, it frightens me. If my FR house looked like my real house the bed would be unmade and there would be dishes in the sink. Now theres realism for you.
    Lol, maybe they should make beds click-able...

    SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

  6. #6
    Marshall Onyx's Avatar
    Marshall Onyx is offline Amateur Gamer
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    193

    Default Re: Sugestion: TINY HOUSING ITEMS!

    i like the idea but the game makers would consider a small thing as being worth a lot of sc
    Sincerely, Marshall Onyx

    It Is Not Immaturity To Grow Up To Be What You Already Are... A Proud Member Of...
    FREE REALMS
    Marshall Onyx
    A Proud Member Of: Insiders
    Its Dying

  7. #7
    Ella Sparkleflower's Avatar
    Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    13,037

    Default Re: Sugestion: TINY HOUSING ITEMS!

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshall Onyx View Post
    i like the idea but the game makers would consider a small thing as being worth a lot of sc
    How? There would be no animation, unlike the blender, and yet it would make a learge diference in a home. Anyways, its Off topic. The idea is Suggestions...

    SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

  8. #8
    Zoey Cleversong's Avatar
    Zoey Cleversong is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    5,167

    Default Re: Sugestion: TINY HOUSING ITEMS!

    1. Small bamboo plant
    2. Gaming systems
    3. Pillows
    4. Phone
    5. DVD player
    6. Printer
    7. Laptop
    8. Bike
    9. Letters (as in the ones you get in the mail)
    11. Broom
    12. Tool box
    13. Slippers
    14. Fan
    15. Camera

    Just a few ideas. (I just came up with these off the top of my head. Sorry if they've been mentioned in other threads.)


  9. #9
    Ella Sparkleflower's Avatar
    Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    13,037

    Default Re: Sugestion: TINY HOUSING ITEMS!

    Quote Originally Posted by Zoey Cleversong View Post
    1. Small bamboo plant
    2. Gaming systems
    3. Pillows
    4. Phone
    5. DVD player
    6. Printer
    7. Laptop
    8. Bike
    9. Letters (as in the ones you get in the mail)
    11. Broom
    12. Tool box
    13. Slippers
    14. Fan
    15. Camera

    Just a few ideas. (I just came up with these off the top of my head. Sorry if they've been mentioned in other threads.)
    Good Ideas! I'll add them to the list!
    7. Toys
    8. Small bamboo plant

    9. Gaming systems
    10. Pillows
    11. Phone
    12. DVD player
    13. Printer
    14. Laptop
    15. Bike
    16. Letters (as in the ones you get in the mail)
    17. Broom
    18. Tool box
    19. Slippers
    20. Fan
    21. Camera
    Last edited by Ella Sparkleflower; 06-27-2010 at 05:30 PM.

    SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

  10. #10
    Nate's Avatar
    Nate is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,181

    Default Re: Sugestion: TINY HOUSING ITEMS!

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshall Onyx View Post
    i like the idea but the game makers would consider a small thing as being worth a lot of sc
    I have to agree, why? Because such an item will take lots of hard work. Why? Because they will have to add such tiny details on such a tiny item.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •