Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Title: sugestion

Icon2 sugestion

i had an idea yesterday about teleporting in free realms if you could place a marker down and then teleport any where and the next time you log back on you can go back to your marke persay if you were doing a quest that involved you to go to the middle of nowhere and go and fightsome monsters but then you have to walk all the way back but if you set a marker there you could just go back there another variation could be youd have a list with a mamximum marker count ex. max markers you can have down at once 3 and you could choose from those three markers to teleport to or delete give me your feedback on this cause i think this is a good idea

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: sugestion

Mounts provide a 150% speed buff.
    Pets provide a ~125% speed buff.
    Old Rudolfo's Speedy Kicks (no longer obtainable) provide a 150% speed buff and can stack with the pet buff.

In addition to these speed buffs, you can teleport to any minigame, warpstone, or combat encounter. The middle of nowhere is sure to have a minigame nearby. Even if it doesn't, that Take Me There feature already macros you to the spot for you; all you have to do is click on the button. (If there is no TMT feature for the quest, you'll probably have to search for it on your own anyway.)

In my opinion, there's enough transportation in the game already.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

ArielleMoonshadow is offline Master Gamer

Problem is that some places in the middle of nowhere have no nearby areas to teleport to like the Greenwood Forest.

Anyways, I wish I had the old speed kicks! I got the nerfed ones a day after the downgrade.
    Arielle Moonshadow
    Proud Member of the <Insiders> since January 4, 2010
    Not interested in trading anymore. Everything's so expensive...

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by ArielleMoonshadow View Post
    Problem is that some places in the middle of nowhere have no nearby areas to teleport to like the Greenwood Forest.
    True, and that is why I mentioned both the speed buffs available and the Take Me There feature. Pets can be tried out and still provide the buff, after all.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.