Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Zontovol is offline Explorer

Default Some things i've noticed

Well here are some things i've noticed during my playing experience, that could be fixed or changed: - Numerous 'crashes' while in game,the screen freezes and its not my internets provider problem.
    - In some minigames like Haunted mines,you may stuck behind those rocks,at the end when fighting boss..
    -I would like to have a different chat handling, i mean its a bit weird when i have to change channels all the time to speak,but if i am in guild chat for example i cant see what they whisper to me.
    -Huge amounts of filter, its okay to hide numbers (though people find tramendous ways to tell what they want eventually!) but still loads of filter spamming me and i dont use bad language.I'm about to forget how numbers are written for real!!
    - Also latelys many chatting problems,sometimes you cant talk at all,or laggy chat..
    -I would like to see a 'sit' emote! would be nice be able to sit in all those nice furniture we have!

Rockergirl is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Some things i've noticed

Yeah allot of that stuff has been happening lately, But good job on noticing it because i never really paid attention to that kind of stuff lol (^_^)

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

The freezing may be due to your computer rather than your Internet connection. Try lowering your graphic options (especially Render Distance), clearing out unwanted/unneeded files from your computer, and closing any other programs that may be running to see if the game freezes less frequently.
    - That glitch has been happening lately. hhhenry (Weird Glitch in Haunted Mines! Does this Happen to you?) posted a possible solution to it, or at least a way to avoid it.
    - That may fit better as a suggestion on the FROF.
    - The filter is supposed to be getting reviewed and the Referees should be working on it; some of the filters really are necessary, though.
    - That may be tied to the Server population, but I believe it's a known problem.
    - Everybody does.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Zontovol is offline Explorer

Random player thank you so much, you are a dream i'll lower my graphic option and see what happens,thanks again!

LET'S MAKE A BETTER PLACE FOR US AND ANIMALS
    A WORLD OF CRUELTY- FREE !