Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

mewpix100 is offline Explorer

Icon1 Some cool new daily activities I've been thinking

A cool daily activities would be to make a group and go to one of the ranches or what ever they are where you buy a ride and you talk to a person and they teleport you and your group to a race track.
    Another activity I was thinking of would be have a pet show, but it's not a group activity. You sign up an hour before and the pets will be separated into groups of what creature they are and there can be 5-20 pets entered in each category.
    Another activity can be a beauty pageant for boys and girls separated and you also sign up for that an hour before show, too.5-20 pixies or humans can enter.
    Don't you think there good ideas!

Comment below or say something plz!

Layla Littlenymph is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Some cool new daily activities I've been thinking

I have been to a few fashion shows hosted by fellow players. It would be interesting to see how FR would host such an event. There would, of course, be prizes. Yes?
    Layla Littlenymph <Mystic Mayhem>, Lolita Litlenymph <Nymphs of Mania>, Wednesday Addamsfamily <Insiders>

mewpix100 is offline Explorer

Default Re: Some cool new daily activities I've been thinking

Of course there would be great prizes! Maybe some cool clothes that you can only get for winning a beauty pageant.