• 1 Post By Kayopuro
  • 2 Post By KAnnamaria
  • 1 Post By Töxic123
  • 1 Post By ninjablade2000
  • 3 Post By Yoshinator

Title: Sitting, and accessories!

JasmineJovda is offline Master Gamer

Icon5 Sitting, and accessories!

Not sure, if this was suggested before me; but I thought about having some little details into FR! I've noticed that for the Updo-Hair Style, Full Bangs Hair Style, Long Bumpy Hair Style, and the Side Braided Hair Style cards they had bows and things in their hair.

bandicam 2013-04-28 16-06-23-119.jpg <==
    ^
    ||

I'm considering maybe putting multiple bows and headbands with SC colors and selling them in the Market Place; I got this idea from when the dresses were released.

(Sitting and laying down.)

I've always wanted to sit in Free Realms when I first started playing, I love details like that. Many people might not agree but I can see why though, people in game could do things inappropriate for the younger players, but this is a kids game after all.Maybe that's why they haven't installed sitting, but this has been bothering me for so long. What's the point of buying a chair in Free Realms if you can't sit in it? Sept_03.jpg

Now, with laying down is exactly the same as the sitting situation. I have played Sims before and when they slept they had *Zzz* Icons from them, which I thought was decent. But if we could sleep in Free Realms I would be more happier then I am now, they could just select one person in a bed so it wouldn't be a problem.

If they might do this, I wouldn't know how they would let us sit and lay down. In the chat box I use (/_______) to do emotions faster, but I don't sitting and laying down is a emotion.. They could also possibly let us right click our mouse on a bed or a chair, I think that's easier.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Eren, the reason you couldn't save your mother is that you were weak. The reason why I didnt fight the titan was that I was afraid. ~Hannes[/CENTER]

KitanaEdenia is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Sitting, and accessories!

I've personally wanted these options for a long time :c. Humans do have a sleep emote, but they just hang their head. Pixies actually sort-of lie down in their emote, but this is the closest to sitting and sleeping we have.
    JasmineJovda likes this.

Code: Breaker is awesome.
    The stupid gif isn't working.
    I know it's small.

Ru∫y is offline Master Gamer

These are good ideas. I have also wondered what is the point of buying a bed when you can't sleep! haha
    ashfr and JasmineJovda like this.

IGN: Toxic Ammie

Quote Originally Posted by KitanaEdenia View Post
    I've personally wanted these options for a long time :c. Humans do have a sleep emote, but they just hang their head. Pixies actually sort-of lie down in their emote, but this is the closest to sitting and sleeping we have.
    Yeah, it really stinks.
    Eren, the reason you couldn't save your mother is that you were weak. The reason why I didnt fight the titan was that I was afraid. ~Hannes[/CENTER]

Kayopuro is offline Master Gamer

I agree with the sit/laying down things. Are they trying to make it that it's good to stand on a bed or chair?
    JasmineJovda likes this.

This ends on a good note.

People online: 1
    Bots online: 4,349

Quote Originally Posted by Kayopuro View Post
    I agree with the sit/laying down things. Are they trying to make it that it's good to stand on a bed or chair?
    I'm really not sure, I have researched for them modeling it or something but I haven't found anything.

KAnnamaria is offline Pro Gamer

I agree, yes kids can do inappropriate stuff, but yet, what is the point in buying the stuff if you can't use it?
    Aubss and JasmineJovda like this.
    It was fun playing with you guys! Ilysm!

Töxic123 is offline Amateur Gamer

I would love to have the option to sit and lay down o: ever since i started free realms i also never got the point of buying chairs if you can't sit in them.. o_o
    JasmineJovda likes this.
    x_x

ninjablade2000 is offline Master Gamer

I really wish they would make sitting possible...Who the heck would buy a chair just to put on display...Or even worse, not know how to use it lol
    JasmineJovda likes this.
    hello

Yoshinator is offline Master Gamer

Well sons, this is Free Realms. We don't obey the laws physics has set for us.

1st Generation Free Realmer
    3rd Generation Insider