Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Skyler Eaglesaber is offline Amateur Gamer

Default A section for Rants?

I thought FRI could implement a section just for players to vent their anger on the game, mainly to show their dislikes and unsatisfaction of the game.

So to say I am displease with the recent updates for it has ever been so repetitive.
    We get nothing more than a new playground, housing and gears, and what could be worst? those are considered as junk. What has the game become? Nothing more than blocks you see everywhere, have i been brought to a world of squares and more rectangles?

And those New School Gears are cheap, they took what they undo in the past and brought them back with just a name alteration. I do not see the hype in this.

They should scrutinize what we as consumers truly want and not regurgitate old stuff.

Penguin Master is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: A section for Rants?

no i dont think you should have an anger thread sorry
    After the Sharp Eyed Jay and The Roaring Lion,Peace Will Come On Dove's Gentle Wing.

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

As much as I agree, a rant forum may not be the best idea. This forum is built for users of relatively young ages - 10 and below. From what I see without a rant forum, there are already posts and threads created mainly as a rant or something similar. Those posts/threads have led to some serious arguments; I cannot imagine what might erupt in a forum build for those types of posts.
    For now, General Discussion should suffice. In retrospect, you're really just asking for more categorization.

I hope this post gives a somewhat clear reason as to why a Rants forum wouldn't be a great idea.
    Last edited by RandomPlayer; 06-22-2010 at 08:22 PM.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Sarah Noblemind is offline Master Gamer

NO, I agree with RP. And besides, there's already to much hate on the forums (and in game) these days. I just want people to show happiness instead of anger and hatred.

DawnSeastar is offline Master Gamer

That would be so awesome...but unfortunately, as the others said, it would most likely be a bad idea. And one of the main ideas in FRI, I believe, is to stay "positive" (which is the main reason I get so many PMs from staff ), and I don't think rants would exactly be considered positive..

Layla Littlenymph is offline Master Gamer

Is that a rant Skyler?
    I always rant here. Just be careful how you word it.

Sometimes I wish FR would grow to be big enough for two sites.
    One for family.
    One for adults.
    Layla Littlenymph <Mystic Mayhem>, Lolita Litlenymph <Nymphs of Mania>, Wednesday Addamsfamily <Insiders>

Firehawk is offline Pro Gamer

I could more easily imagine your rant section idea to be it's own website, rather than a part of this one. If something close to this idea were to come into existence on FRI, it wouldn't be for rants. I believe a better idea would be to include a section where we as the Free Realms community can submit ideas as to how the programmers can make Free Realms a better place. In this section, you could include all the things you would normally rant about, without necessarily being rude about it.

Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

I highly doubt we'll be bringing a section dedicated to rants in the future. While it is fine to share your disappointments or opinion on a subject, or why you believe it was a negative for the game. It is not OK to do it in a matter that is rude, disrespectful or foul in nature or language. Just like those who choose to see the positive in things.

There is always room for both sides of the discussion here, but it needs to be done in a matter that is acceptable and follows our rules. You don't have to like every update, but there is a difference from saying "I hate everything about free realms!!!!!!" and "I didn't like this update because I am not a soccer/football fan".

Thomas Edison's last words were 'It's very beautiful over there'.
    I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.

i agree with ashley, it would fill up way to quickly
    I quit...

zomg15 is offline Explorer

dude i agree 100% on this. What has become of free realms? Check out my new forum on how mad i am dude!

Quote Originally Posted by Ashley Preciousfable View Post
    It is not OK to do it in a matter that is rude, disrespectful or foul in nature or language.
    We are intitled to our opinion though. Also freedom of speech falls into place here as well. I am not saying its ok to be rude or swear and i dont incurage it, but some of us feel how we feel on certain things such as this. A rant forum would be a good idea.
    Last edited by zomg15; 06-19-2010 at 02:44 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    All betrayers will be pwnd!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast