Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree61Likes

Title: Scammers Don't Get PUNISHED WHAT THE!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

BriannaxD is offline Newbie Explorer

Default Scammers Don't Get PUNISHED WHAT THE!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

As you can see for public survice announcement that freerealms has said this "This is a Public Service Announcement from the Office of Lead Enforcer143. In order to better allow us to dedicate our resources to maintaining a safe and secure environment, trade scamming no longer falls under the jurisdiction of the Enforcement Department.

Trade scamming comes in many different forms but most commonly involves players not honoring an agreed upon trade, whether through fast talking or fast fingers. Players trade at their own risk and are solely responsible for the result of any trade. Enforcers and Referees will not police trade transactions nor will they return or grant compensation for scammed items.

Make sure that in any trade situation you are giving what was promised and receiving what was asked for BEFORE pressing accept. Review a list of tips to avoid getting trade scammed here.

Regards,

Lead Enforcer143
    Account Termination Manager
    Sony Online Entertainmen"

I find this kinda bad because now i can't really trust people while tradeing rares TCG or anything in general... and as they QUOTE THAT " In order to better allow us to dedicate our resources to maintaining a safe and secure environment, trade scamming no longer falls under the jurisdiction of the Enforcement Department" i find it less safe.... because that means scamming + yonger kids on the game + NO PUNISHMENT FOR SCAMMING = LESS GAMERS. I already have noticed less people in the game but there gonna be even more that are gone...

bnbnbnbn34299 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Scammers Don't Get PUNISHED WHAT THE!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by BriannaxD View Post
    " In order to better allow us to dedicate our resources to maintaining a safe and secure environment, trade scamming no longer falls under the jurisdiction of the Enforcement Department" i find it less safe....
    Have you ever considered that they might be running low on resources for this department? I'd rather they focus on the more serious issues, such as swearing-and to an admittedly smaller degree, the pixie haters-then spread thin and let little bits of everything in.
    I hardly call this place perfect. But I'm a mess, who can't handle any friendship without ruining it and has no one to turn to now.
    I belong right here, and I'm not moving. Ever again.

Gummybearzrawr is offline Master Gamer

Exactly! *facepalm* THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING.

Less gamers=less money, soe. :]

IGN~Gummy
    ├čear

3daysgrace is offline Master Gamer

I know! I was helping this girl with a video and she asked me to borrow my sc purple beret and i let her because she had borrowed something before and gave it back as soon as we was done with the video, and she scammed me out of the beret i worked my BUTT off to get ><. I don't understand their policy when it comes to this.......I still send in a ticket when they scam me so that soe can ban them >.>
    mboo12 likes this.
    "Stand up for what you believe in even if that means standing alone" ~Andy

KAnnamaria is offline Pro Gamer

But you guys have to understand, It's YOUR fault if YOU were scammed, Not $OE's. You have to be careful, because they will waste SO much time helping scammed users while they could be updating things. There is more to business than we can even imagine.

Also,
    Kay-chan! Thanks for the Rep. Comment!
    Last edited by KAnnamaria; 05-30-2013 at 04:26 PM.
    It was fun playing with you guys! Ilysm!

Aubss is offline Master Gamer

They also don't care about hackers. I know from personal experience -.-

3daysgrace is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by KAnnamaria View Post
    But you guys have to understand, It's YOUR fault if YOU were scammed, Not $OE's. You have to be careful, because they will waste SO much time helping scammed users while they could be updating things. There is more to business than we can even imagine.

Also,
    Kay-chan! Thanks for the Rep. Comment!
    Yes,but sometimes people use the trick of giving u back an item like a cheif mid and then when they ask to borrow something bigger you don't suspect it and then they scam you.

I don't think they should spend all their time on scammer users either, but at least ban or suspend the ones who do scam.
    "Stand up for what you believe in even if that means standing alone" ~Andy

KAnnamaria is offline Pro Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by 3daysgrace View Post
    Yes,but sometimes people use the trick of giving u back an item like a cheif mid and then when they ask to borrow something bigger you don't suspect it and then they scam you.

I don't think they should spend all their time on scammer users either, but at least ban or suspend the ones who do scam.
    But if they did that to EVERY SINGLE ONE they would waste all their time. You can't just ASSUME that they can ban every single scammer for your purposes. There are more scammers than you think. And if they do that, it will be BAN Realms, no more FREE Realms.

By the way, What I meant by YOUR PURPOSES was every person scammed in general.
    It was fun playing with you guys! Ilysm!

ashfr is offline Master Gamer

Edit : Actually you just made me see your point, I agree.
    Last edited by ashfr; 05-30-2013 at 04:48 PM.
    Princess Celestina likes this.

olga beegully is offline Master Gamer

i've been scammed out of lots of stuff because i'm a trusting person ( i hate that about myself sometimes) but i don't get how they feel okay. when i even think about scamming i think of my pet trainer i was scammed out of. then when people say can you give me stuff i was scammed I don't give them a thing because i will see them an hour latter with all this stuff like a chef or a beret
    Geology lover

Black Rose

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast