Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Tommy0327 is offline Pro Gamer

Default Rules question: Age and State Allowed?

Ok so I'm not going to say who it is or the information but I saw someone's post revealing there age, and also there state, city, and not saying there grade but revealed it, and was wondering is that allowed? I wasn't sure I thought it was against FR rules but it wasn't listed here as part of this sites rules so... Some help please? Should I report them? Is it NOT against the rules etc.

~Tommy0327 a concerned FRI!
    Last edited by Ashley Preciousfable; 04-02-2012 at 09:48 PM. Reason: ,
    Spoiler: show
    Actually wrapped in a spoiler but still awesome!

Kelvin64 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Rules question: Age and State Allowed?

I think out of all those, only State is allowed. The rest aren't.

ninjablade2000 is offline Master Gamer

Well, the best idea would have been to consult the rules, which clearly states not to give away any personal info. I think the most you can give is your country.
    hello

Tommy0327 is offline Pro Gamer

‚ÄčOk so now that that is cleared up, should I report this player?
    Spoiler: show
    Actually wrapped in a spoiler but still awesome!

Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

Yes, please report my personal information being given out, or asked for.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashley Preciousfable View Post
    Hey everyone,

Recently there has been a lot of Personal Information posted on threads. I want to remind everyone that this is NOT allowed anywhere on FreeRealmsInsider.com. It is specifically against our rules (what you agreed to follow when you joined this site) - but it is also in place to protect you all.

Here are just some examples of what is considered personal information and should not be posted anywhere, this information can't be sent to anyone in private or visitor messages as well.

What is personal information?
    Personal information is something that reveals where you live, who you are, where you attend school or how to reach you in the real world. Below are some specific examples of what NOT should be given out -- EVER!!!

• Your Age or Grade in school. This includes past grades.
    • Your full Birthdate (You may say Month and Day. NOT year).
    • Your Full address, city/town, postal/zip code, etc. (State/province is OK)
    • Your Last name, middle or Full Name. (First names are OK).
    • Your Home town or what town you previously lived in.
    • Your School name, mascot or colors.
    • Your eMail Address, facebook, myspace or any other social networking or IM address.
    • Your friends personal information. (This includes any of the information listed here + more of yours friends!)
    • Your home phone or cell phone number!

Anything that sounds similar or may be considered to be like the information listed above should not be given out. Remember that although we are all friends, we do not know each other in real life and need to be safe.

If anyone on the forum or guild ever asks you for personal information please do NOT give it out. Report them to a staff member right away and do not answer any further questions they may have! As stated above, those who continue to ask for personal information risk their membership on the guild and on the forum..

Anyone who posts personal information could have their post edited or removed by staff. If you see someone posting personal information please report it right away!

Last edited by Ashley Preciousfable; 04-02-2012 at 09:50 PM. Reason: ,