Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Title: Rudeness

Amanda Precioussaber is offline Master Gamer

Default Rudeness

There has been some rudeness going on around FRI lately, and it just needs to stop! I've been offended, many, MANY times, but I forgave the person. We are all friends here, aren't we? We may not know each other, but still, shouldn't we be the role model for others? We need to be nice! Imagine you insulted someone, imagine what they're feeling! Horrible, right? This whole 'rudeness' just needs to end!

Post your comments down below.

Thanks for your time,
    ~~♥Amanda Precioussaber♥~~
    My internet has been out for quite a while now, so I won't be able to get on.
    ~~Amanda at the Library.
    I feel like that cat right now.

taylorskydawn is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Rudeness

here is a bump!
    i agree!
    THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES

Koala Bear is offline Pro Gamer

Agree. No need to be rude to one another. Imagine someone insulted you. It does feel horrible.

RandomGurl is offline Pro Gamer

I agree! If you don't have anything nice to say, keep it to yourself! -nods-
    I'm on the edge of glory, and i'm hanging on a moment with you <3
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLA7J...eature=related DONT STOP THE POP! <3
    Club Penguin IGN: Daisy 588 || FR IGN: Random Panda ||

Arioch is offline Explorer

I disagree! Don't let others affect you. It's just the internets. Just move on, there are other more important things in life then to be offended by a forum post. Don't let emotions overwhelm our judgment, feeling or thinking.
    In Freerealms itself per se; there are so many rude and obnoxious people around so we have to live and let live. The world does not revolve around us. One simple solution is to ignore them I say.
    This is just my 2SC worth.
    Kthxbye
    Why is it when someone posts a question in the "Somebody Help" section; somebody will answer it and then the ten or so subsequent posters will post the exact same thing as the first poster?

memena123456 is offline Explorer

True that i agree this certain RUDENESS needs to stop i mean fri is for people to enjoy them selfs and be friends not foes i mean you never know whos behind that screen whos feeling horrible right now so i think this should stop its just plain rude what people say these days i totally agree with you

Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

If you see a comment that you feel is rude, or hurts your feelings. You just need to report it so a staff member can review the comment. No one will be in trouble for reporting something like that, and the person will not be in trouble if it was not rude.

Thanks for thinking of others!

Thomas Edison's last words were 'It's very beautiful over there'.
    I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.