Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

toxy219 is offline Master Gamer

Default A ride idea and a job idea

How about dirt bikes that look like the bikes in my album some random pictures
    the reason i said dirt bike is because they don't need a road and the pictures of the bikes in my album some random pictures don't look like regular bikes and it's very rare to see someone riding one that looks like the ones in my album.
    Then a dirt bike job.
    Last edited by toxy219; 07-17-2010 at 06:27 PM.
    Still here and still around

huisinsauce is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: A ride idea and a job idea

I was thinking cars lol =)
    Faithful Leader of <The Crimson Lotus>
    http://thecrimsonlotus.webs.com/

Abiagail Coralmusic is offline Master Gamer

4 wheeler That would be cool with the dirt bike too
    I am a Tribute(fan) of the Hunger Games Trilogy. I am a HG Adict and I loved the movie. I am Team Peeta!
    THE HUNGER GAMES LEGEND BEGINS!

Haha if they added more rides, i dont know why but I could see a Chatty monster truck going through fr. I thought of that, and I'm not really sure why.

Layla Littlenymph is offline Master Gamer

Why do so many people keep trying to inject tech items into a fantasy themed game? Are there not enough non fantasy car and bike games online now without having to bring them here? I can not say this loudly enough, but I will try.
    Nooo!!!
    Layla Littlenymph <Mystic Mayhem>, Lolita Litlenymph <Nymphs of Mania>, Wednesday Addamsfamily <Insiders>

toxy219 is offline Master Gamer

Well 1 or 2 fantasy games have nothing but fantasy things in them , fr has race cars in it and most of the rides are from real life past and present so why not keep it going and add something that's cool and some people besides how many times do you see someone riding bikes like the ones in my album.
    Still here and still around

Quote Originally Posted by toxy219 View Post
    Well 1 or 2 fantasy games have nothing but fantasy things in them , fr has race cars in it and most of the rides are from real life past and present so why not keep it going and add something that's cool and some people besides how many times do you see someone riding bikes like the ones in my album.
    Actually, I have never cared for the car and kart sections of the game, but to each their own, as the saying goes.

I do not mean to argue the point. Aside from imparting information; One of the primary purposes of posting a thread is to generate a conversation. To give as well as get an opinion. You gave us your opinion, and I respect it. My opinion remains......
    Nooo!!!

A thread was posted about a month back suggesting cars in FR, and the large majority of posted replies were against the idea. If you would really like to get an idea how many people would like to see rides like this in FR, I would suggest posting a thread in the Polls section of the forum. If the majority of players would like to see this, and/or SOE decides to put it in, I shall bow to the wishes of the majority. I did not like the idea of the hoverboards either, but now that they are here, I have never complaind.

See? I'm not so hard to get along with. Well, maybe just a little.
    Layla Littlenymph <Mystic Mayhem>, Lolita Litlenymph <Nymphs of Mania>, Wednesday Addamsfamily <Insiders>

kiperrr is offline Master Gamer

i was thinking harleys (btw i just had this thought of this little girl riding a harley through pixiewood in a pink skirt lol!!!!!!)

Kiperrrful (AKA Kiperrr, Kippy, Kipster, Kip)
    IGN: Kiperrrful Server 4

Quote Originally Posted by kiperrr View Post
    i was thinking harleys (btw i just had this thought of this little girl riding a harley through pixiewood in a pink skirt lol!!!!!!)
    Now that's funny!
    What; No goth outfit?
    Being that I am one of those little (pixie) girls; I'm thinking a pink shirt with a "Born to be Mild" logo.