Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Title: Retro Realms

Leocuta is offline Master Gamer

Default Retro Realms

So, I have noticed that Free Realms has had ALOT of Member stuff(Minigames, Clothing, Pets etc). Members should get some benefit because they're paying to get more out of the game.But Non-Member that have joined after November(probably over 1 milion) can only max Adventurer and Card Duelist; I have recommended people to Free Realms but this aspect is putting them off.
    To Conclude:
    Sony(Online Entertainment) should go back to all their design notes and look at the blueprints for the last update before Snowdays, and make that game backup.This could be called Retro Realms and if you have an account on Free Realms(Renamed 'Realms') then it is copied across so you can have old Free Realms back.Also if you are a non-member and would like to not have your old account on Realms then you send in a ticket to say.Definition of Retro:A term used to describe outdated products or trends.What do you think about this idea?
    Anyone need anything Boys Only, Combat or anything else except Girls Only PM me

DawnWW is offline Explorer

Default Re: Retro Realms

I think if everyone could level up one fighting character beyond level 4 that would allow them to access the game more fully. Perhaps they could choose which one (i.e. brawler, ninja, wizard, medic, warrior or archer). It would make FR stay as FREErealms and maybe feel less like a demo in this area. There is still a lot that extra beyond that that membership buys you.

Your lucky if you played the game before November so then you could. Maybe SOE were trying to fix it. I hope they help Non-Members.

Nate is offline Master Gamer

Guys I agree! But atleast freerealms is letting us play for as long as we want with out a membership! Other games will just let you play for free 10-14 days!

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    Guys I agree! But atleast freerealms is letting us play for as long as we want with out a membership! Other games will just let you play for free 10-14 days!
    A very valid point

Trademarked is offline Master Gamer

Yam this is a good idea
    Jordan Trademarked
    <Insiders>
    The Official Canadian Insider.

EatMonkies is offline Master Gamer

This business model Free Realms has works. When people become deprived of not being a member, they may quit... then instantly come back with a SC card that they bought for a membership.

(Link to deviantArt)

じゃ~、またね。

Nate is offline Master Gamer

Take Wow as a example! They will only let you play for 10 free days without a membership! Freerealms is letting you play as long as you want!