Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Title: Rain?

Kimmy Sweetblossom is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Rain?

its virtual not realistic >.>
    Im back! :3

friendforever is offline Master Gamer

It would be awesome if it rained!! And Shrouded Glade would be the perfect place for it to happen!! Lol....Great idea!! I would love to see how are pets react...Especially the ghost ones....Ooh, I hope they don't get washed away!!!!
    <Place siggie here>

hhhenry is offline Master Gamer

Rain would make everything wet and cause pools to form. And tracks would become muddy. That would be a major rewrite of the landscape.
    BTW, we don't have any wind either - not even a little breeze. You would expect to fight the wind going thru the corridor to Snowhill (where it does snow a little, but not a lot) due to the temperature difference. All flags hang limp.
    Wind would be another major landscape rewrite.

Neoanne409 is offline Amateur Gamer

They don't have to make it muddy on the ground, not really. I doubt alot of people want that, or would like it. They shouldn't just have it rain in shrouded glade, though, nor should it be non-stop, as how is that realistic? Non-stop rain, in one area only? Never happened before. Pools, well, there probably would be. But we could just say it ran into the lakes, as there is a lake almost everywhere, and in snowhill it would've gotten mixed in with the snow..

Wind would be nice, but then they'd have to have effects on the hair, too, and I think that would be a bit troublesome.
    Last edited by Neoanne409; 07-09-2009 at 08:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    ♥~Violets Free Market~♥
    Equipment, Accessories, Shards, Consumables, TCG & Collections! Stop by today!

moyinator is offline Master Gamer

i want it to rain in merry vale they need their happiness to go down a notch >
    Shut up and eat your pie.
    All lead you to epicness.

jason blood is offline Amateur Gamer

it could rain if the added on it and it would be cool if it snowed at snow hill

Neoanne409 is offline Amateur Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by moyinator View Post
    i want it to rain in merry vale they need their happiness to go down a notch >
    Um, it wouldn't matter. They'd just put an umbrella over their precious cotton candy
    ♥~Violets Free Market~♥
    Equipment, Accessories, Shards, Consumables, TCG & Collections! Stop by today!

MrTsuru is offline Explorer

Rain would be a very nice addition to FR. Although they would have to change a lot of things and climates in the game like most people have said...That also would involve a very lengthy add-on to the game. Haha.

Trinity is offline Explorer

I'd love to see weather in FR, but I wouldn't want to be the one to program it! For those worried about lag, maybe have it as a game option you can turn on and off.

There is rain in SWG, but it only really reduces visibility without having any other effect (no puddles, mud, wet hair, rainbows). The music always changed to something a bit more fitting too.
    ~Pixel Junkies Guild~
    Non-American ex-member

Shapatti is offline Amateur Gamer

Weather would be nice, but there would be problems, you can't have it raining continualy for example.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast