Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Black Amethyst is offline Pro Gamer

Default POTIONS MAKER!

Well you know how everyone loves those food and drink consumables that cast a glow or transform you into stuff? But don't feeling running around for quest that rewards it,or spending your money on station cash to buy it? Never fear,POTION MAKER IS HERE! it's simple. It's like chef cooking,only with stranger ingredients and it does more than give you a boost. Once you've made it,you can use it. Example: mix together briarwood thorns,pixie wings,rob goblin hair and once you mixed to gather, you have your very own potion that's has thorns grow around you!! You can buy some of the ingredients from coin shop,other from harvesting,and even some from battle! Ex: Say you wanted to create 'graveyard mist' but your missing ingredient is banshee teeth? You go to 'graveyard banshee' in blackspore,defeat the monsters,and the monsters will drop the final ingredient that you need once you defeated them. You can purchase recipes from coin shop. but sometimes,coin shop recipes can get boring and everyone will be purchasing them and you wont stand out? You can go to station cash and buy recipes,full with the ingredients you need. Tell me what you think!
    ] I LOVE DEATH NOTE!!!! IM TEAM L

Zachster96 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: POTIONS MAKER!

Oooh yeah thats a good idea
    Zach Aurahero
    <Insiders>
    [My Twitter account]

TechDeck14 is offline Master Gamer

You sould suggest that to SOE! That's an awesome idea!

Black Amethyst is offline Pro Gamer

Pfff,don't act so surprise. But i would worship FR if they came out with out.
    Edit (Grrr! live topic!) @Techdeck14 Well,if this thread gets enough post,maybe i will. =)
    ] I LOVE DEATH NOTE!!!! IM TEAM L

Saraneth is offline Amateur Gamer

Yes yes yes yes yes yes YES! This would be so cool. Shards, illusion potions...it would inevitably be a bit like chef, but if you made it so you had to do combat as well to gather ingredients, then all the better.