Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Siobhan EmeraldCastle
  • 1 Post By Siobhan EmeraldCastle

Title: please never change your MAO rule in the Market

Default please never change your MAO rule in the Market

I look through these kind of threads all the time on another site. What the owner wants is always so general that it seems nothing anyone offers satisfies their wants and the thread goes on FOREVER in this fashion...."Do you want this?" "No", "How about this?" "No", etc, etc, etc........
    I don't know if I've ever seen one actually reach a deal. I feel bad for the ppl offering because it's like you're blindfolded trying to hit the pinata and have no idea they're pulling it away every time so that never happens.
    I thought the whole point of a Market thread is to sell or trade your item.
    Princess Celestina and ashfr like this.
    "I'll get you my pretties!"

GrayShade is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: please never change your MAO rule in the Market

i know that feeling, sometimes it feels like they aren't even after something, they just want people to know they have that and that it's up for trade, but to not specify makes it tough on everyone else
    "Let's not disappear like a firework, and continue to shine... forever." -Toshiro

Zyonmkxq is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by GrayShade View Post
    i know that feeling, sometimes it feels like they aren't even after something, they just want people to know they have that and that it's up for trade, but to not specify makes it tough on everyone else
    Exactly, I agree. I think its just people showing off that they have that item and they want everyone to know and be jealous so they pretend they are trading it with no intention to do so then they drag the thread on forever so it can keep refreshing and continue to let everyone know that the person has that item.

GriffinSilentgulf is offline Master Gamer

My old shop thread got locked when they did the auto lock thing, and I don't think I'll be starting another one partly because of this rule. I'm just not good with setting prices for things.

Quote Originally Posted by GriffinSilentgulf View Post
    My old shop thread got locked when they did the auto lock thing, and I don't think I'll be starting another one partly because of this rule. I'm just not good with setting prices for things.
    You only need to ask and they'll reopen it. And there's all kinds of ppl here that would be happy to help you set fair prices.
    weehusker likes this.
    "I'll get you my pretties!"

This is true. But sometimes they reach for items that barley anyone has (that are REALLY rare) and tell them the really rare item is the same amount when it isn't. But hey, I definitely agree by no doubt.

"Don't think about your past... think about your future"

Aubss is offline Master Gamer

I only say no because I already have that item. So idk anymore.
    contact me on discord - lexi#3996