Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Title: Pirate Game

Nate is offline Master Gamer

Default Pirate Game

I suggest the Pirate game to be for non-members too!! lol

jill97 is offline Explorer

Icon2 Re: Pirate Game

Yah, i am a member, BUT i do know how some of my friends feel. Like they are left out. And when i was not a member i felt the same way when Rides came out. (Pssst, that day i bugged my mom to let me become a member, hehe) And i do know how Non-members feel because you can't go past level four in combat jobs which is totally UNFAIR. 8(

Oh and i just want to acknowledge the fact that iron man ROCKS!! HEHE
    Last edited by jill97; 03-20-2010 at 09:56 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    I don't run with the current of the water, i run with the current of the air.

Default Re: Pirate Game

Quote Originally Posted by jill97 View Post
    Yah, i am a member, BUT i do know how some of my friends feel. Like they are left out. And when i was not a member i felt the same way when Rides came out. (Pssst, that day i bugged my mom to let me become a member, hehe) And i do know how Non-members feel because you can't go past level four in combat jobs which is totally UNFAIR. 8(

Oh and i just want to acknowledge the fact that iron man ROCKS!! HEHE
    I'm not bugged about the levels because I have free acces meaning you know the non member jobs we used to had? I was 20 in all of them before the update so I'm not bummed out of the levels just the pirate game and new stuff.... By the way YOU SHOULD SEE IRON MAN IN BLACK!!

Renesmee2009 is offline Explorer

Well the good thing is is that if you become a member for just 30 days with station cash, you get to use the jobs. After you pass at least level 5 before yur membership ends, you get to keep the job. So before you get the membership, i suggest you get every job to level 5 and then keep leveling up. Just some free advice
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Renesmee2009 View Post
    Well the good thing is is that if you become a member for just 30 days with station cash, you get to use the jobs. After you pass at least level 5 before yur membership ends, you get to keep the job. So before you get the membership, i suggest you get every job to level 5 and then keep leveling up. Just some free advice
    Dude, I'm twin ty in all the non member jobs and have free access to them! I'm not bummed about the jobs.

dewdrinker6 is offline Master Gamer

dude I don't think you should be this rude...others have that question and others will look at the post and get the answer they need
    [SIGPIC] http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/for...gpic6211_1.gif [/SIGPIC]

FR ROCKS!! and the soggy socks.....

http://lil-insiders.webs.com

Gage is offline Explorer

I hope I get to play this game. It is for a limited time or we can play when we want?
    Quote Originally Posted by dewdrinker6 View Post
    dude I don't think you should be this rude...others have that question and others will look at the post and get the answer they need
    I do not think he was being rude .

Sorry if I was.. :S I get worked up....

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Gage View Post
    I hope I get to play this game. It is for a limited time or we can play when we want?
    If you mean the Pirate Plunder minigame, you can play it as much as you want whenever you wish. :3
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.