Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Title: people in homes

olga beegully is offline Master Gamer

Default people in homes

so i'm at my house and so i unlock my house so someone can come over. so i think why can't we pick people we want in are homes and keep the people we don't want out. or just leave it open. what do you all think?
    Geology lover

Black Rose

KitanaEdenia is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: people in homes

We need a "kick player" option. So you can boot some annoying people out of your house. Then you'll be ready to go *Imagines a few players being smacked out of my property* DUN TOUCH MY SQUIRRELS YA DELINQUENTS!

Code: Breaker is awesome.
    The stupid gif isn't working.
    I know it's small.

JasmineJovda is offline Master Gamer

I was about to say the same thing as Kitana. In my opinion, I would just trick them to go in my hot pot, and make human carrot soup.
    Eren, the reason you couldn't save your mother is that you were weak. The reason why I didnt fight the titan was that I was afraid. ~Hannes[/CENTER]

Zalesana is offline Master Gamer

I had someone blocked for a while and they managed to get into one of my lots by porting to a friend. Managing people in your lot should definitely be a feature added into the game. I think they should set it up like a guild list and have all players in your lot show up on it. With that idea, you could just kick people out the same way you would remove people from a guild. 8]
    Last edited by Zalesana; 06-08-2013 at 11:57 PM.
    ashfr and awesomeguyspice like this.

olga beegully is offline Master Gamer

well i mean if your not in game and you only want some people in your lot that you check them so they can go into you lot or something like that
    Zalesana likes this.
    Geology lover

Black Rose

Pinktree2010 is offline Master Gamer

Actually if you were unaware SOE did create a "kick people out". During the BETA testing it turned out this new option was causing too much of a hassle. If you wish to keep something private simply lock your home and invite players/friends manually, meaning a house invite.
    Treeble-tastic!

-Limited IG time due to work-

The Flaming Trident is offline Master Gamer

I thought that if you blocked somebody at a home, it'd kick them out. I remember being at a party with Ash and Rozzo. One of the leaders of the guild that was hosting the party just said "Hi." and then stood by us the entire time without saying a single word. Then suddenly we just got kicked out and couldn't get back in.
    ashfr likes this.
    "This forum is now closed and read-only" - No one ever

Zalesana is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by The Flaming Trident View Post
    I thought that if you blocked somebody at a home, it'd kick them out. I remember being at a party with Ash and Rozzo. One of the leaders of the guild that was hosting the party just said "Hi." and then stood by us the entire time without saying a single word. Then suddenly we just got kicked out and couldn't get back in.
    What I mentioned happened within my first year of Free Realms (2010). It's possible they've changed it since then and I hope they have. 8]

GriffinSilentgulf is offline Master Gamer

I had 50 people at my hotel and there weren't any problems...I guess times have changed :/

pokegroup is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by KitanaEdenia View Post
    We need a "kick player" option. So you can boot some annoying people out of your house. Then you'll be ready to go *Imagines a few players being smacked out of my property* DUN TOUCH MY SQUIRRELS YA DELINQUENTS!
    *Cough*WIZARD101*cough*

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast