Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Title: our dilemma

kiperrr is offline Master Gamer

Default our dilemma

-pulls over soapbox and stands on it-

ladies and gentlemen, issues are all over freerealms, and i am here to address as many as i can. today i would like to speak to you about the vast quantities of freerealms members (not necessarily members) quitting. i do understand your reasons "i want new lands""i want new pets""i want lower prices" and so you leave because of these. i'm here to say, you are making one big mistake. sure we all want these things, but they are minor. what if they lowered it tomorrow and you quit today? you are gone. your account is gone. you would never know. but that is not what i am here to talk about, the new lands and prices. what i mean is that it is wrong to count the chickens before they hatch. the dilemma of people leaving in droves is more serious than myself or most that i knew thought. every day, another handful of people leave. i know i can't have this. these are our online friends that are leaving. and as both SOE and FRI made clear, we are all one big family. if that's so (not literally of course) then technically our family members are leaving. our brothers and sisters. i say we try to keep these people from leaving. i say we keep our big family from falling apart. i say we shut up and listen to what fate has to say, take it as it is. now, my brothers and sisters, i ask you, WHO IS WITH ME?

-steps of soapbox and walks away-

Kiperrrful (AKA Kiperrr, Kippy, Kipster, Kip)
    IGN: Kiperrrful Server 4

Layla Littlenymph is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: our dilemma

I am with you kiperrr.
    I happen to agree with many of the complaints I hear (and often say), but I still think FR is a great value for the price asked. It pains me to see so many of my virtual friends, take their ball and go home. It is, of course, their right to quit, if they so choose. I just wish they would not make such an issue of it. They paid for a service, used that service, and then moved on. Enough said.
    Layla Littlenymph <Mystic Mayhem>, Lolita Litlenymph <Nymphs of Mania>, Wednesday Addamsfamily <Insiders>

Bryan3Tears is offline Master Gamer

You gotta understand where we're coming from tho!

Yes FR only came out 1 year ago. But would it kill them to add in something that doesn't require SC? Every little update they've done in the past couple months has been for SC items...

can they think about the players for once?... And not their wallets?....
    My Youtube My Xfire
    My Second Youtube channel
    Status: Quit FR and FRI, Will occasionally check notifications.

Inua is offline Master Gamer

Icon7 Re: our dilemma

I am with you all the way and I am here to say like my picture says "Inua 4-ever"
    Each Event is preceded by Prophecy. But without the hero, there is no Event.

wildsjkt is offline Amateur Gamer

wow both have a very good point
    God is my hero!

Also if your selling Staion Cash cards please tell me if your selling

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan3Tears View Post
    You gotta understand where we're coming from tho!

Yes FR only came out 1 year ago. But would it kill them to add in something that doesn't require SC? Every little update they've done in the past couple months has been for SC items...

can they think about the players for once?... And not their wallets?....
    I agree Bryan. I have voiced the same opinion many times.

You however, have not made a huge issue out of it. You let us know your feelings in a mature manner without whining and quitting. If I ever get bored enough with this game to move on, I will not make a huge issue of it, and I doubt you would either. When I feel I am not getting fair value , I will simply discard this game and move on to something new. No muss, no fuss, no trauma. I wish others would do the same.

Having said that; I also am hungry for some real game content, not to mention, some much needed bug fixes. If FR does not put in some genuine content this year, more veteran players may decide to move on. I just wish they would do so without all the hate and vindiction.
    Layla Littlenymph <Mystic Mayhem>, Lolita Litlenymph <Nymphs of Mania>, Wednesday Addamsfamily <Insiders>

Quote Originally Posted by Layla Littlenymph View Post
    I agree Bryan. If I ever get bored enough with this game to move on, I will not make a huge issue of it.
    Exactly...

Yes, I haven't Quited the game.

Why? That i do not know.

For some reason i love this game. I kinda wish i didn't... But i do.

I'm still Upset with SOE atm...

Just give us something that doesn't involve SC for "ONCE!"

But for now, I'll enjoy and still play FR!
    My Youtube My Xfire

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan3Tears View Post
    Exactly...For some reason i love this game. I kinda wish i didn't... But i do.
    ROFLOL...Oh sooo true!
    We have more in common than I thought. I love/hate/love/hate/love this game so much. You gave me my first laugh of the day. I am so glad to learn that I'm not the only one that feels this way!

Quote Originally Posted by Layla Littlenymph View Post
    ROFLOL...Oh sooo true!
    We have more in common than I thought. I love/hate/love/hate/love this game so much. You gave me my first laugh of the day. I am so glad to learn that I'm not the only one that feels this way!
    Ahahahahaha! i Thought i was the only one?

Glad you feel the same way
    My Youtube My Xfire

aparrot7 is offline Amateur Gamer

O_O soap box. YAh its sad to see so many ppl quit every day. The game will evenualy get better, but compare it to other online games.... this one is preety good

Commander Conner
    Proud member of Imperious. Visit my Resort!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast