Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Layla Littlenymph is offline Master Gamer

Default OMG...You look just like me!

I bow to the creative effort behind this site....but...
    Why does everyone look like me? There are a lot of ways to customise your avatar, but when it comes right down to it; Everyone (race and gender aside) is the same height, weight, age and body type. Sometimes when in a group, I feel as if I've stepped into the Funhouse Hall of Mirrors at my local State Fair.

Just a few suggestions to character creation.
    1. Standard height +/- xx %
    2. Standard age +/- xx years
    3. Body type: Choose 1: Petite, Standard, Burly
    4. I could go on but I think you get the idea.

I meant what I said in the opening line. This is a great site, and I'm glad to have found it. It's just that it's difficult to maintain my self appointed title as Queen of Awesome Cuteness when so many others look similar to me. I'm sure that if you were aware of how badly you have bruised my ego, you would make all neccessary changes forthwith. In the meantime, I will content myself with the fact that I'm only slightly prettier than the other girls...sigh...

Love you,
    Mean it.
    Layla

Julissa L. is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: OMG...You look just like me!

Although I also think it would be fun to see more variations with the looks of people, I think the idea really is, that in FR everyone are concidered as equal when talking about appereance. It's a place to play games, have fun etc. and for the social side, what becomes the most important thing, is the person who you really are inside.

Personally, I love Free Realms for the fact, that there can't really be much of prejudice that much.. (even though there have been some towards the pixies i heard)

Reality is, that all kinds of people may have to face prejudice and assumptions in their life, successful, unsuccessful, attractive, unattractive, young, old..

Have fun, explore the game itself and rejoice your cuteness. I'm sure your ego will get through this with time Layla..
    Last edited by Julissa L.; 04-27-2010 at 06:10 AM.

Layla Littlenymph is offline Master Gamer

Thanks Julissa. I'll think on that.
    I've always considerd variety to be one of lifes best spices. If I may use an old over used phrase; My only prjudice is mean people. I guess I just don't think that way.
    Lucky me huh?

Meagan Goldlight is offline Master Gamer

I kinda agree with that. Il be walking around the realm and find someone who might as well be my twin. The only thing that you arnt allowed to change that will make you look like others is your skin color.
    I would like to see how everyone with a different height and weight would turn out. I guess there could be some problems with people being to tiny or to small.
    If the game couldnt change that, they could add some new hair styles so theres less chance of people looking exactly like you, also maybe new eye colors..and the option for all the people with pale skin to get a tan xD

DawnSeastar is offline Master Gamer

I've seen a lot of people (human females) who look just alike, and I don't know why they choose to look like this because it looks kind of ugly to me, but this is how they look:
    -Moon Gazer face type
    -Tan Skin
    -Smokey Eyes face paint
    -Bumpy ponytail hair style
    -Various hair and eye colors, but most likely blonde...
    I think this kind of look would be a lot better if they added some variety, such as summerlie face type (which is definitely not as ugly, in my opinion) or ocean face paint, or something....
    Fortunately, it's not as easy for my pixies to look exactly like everyone else. But I have seen several pixies who look exactly like this:
    -Flitterling face type
    -Tan skin
    -Butterflies face paint
    -Blue eyes
    -Dark brown hair
    I think the pixies I've described look a lot better than the humans, but still...
    I agree with Meagan, pale skinned characters should be able to get a tan...I've seen pixies who look almost exactly like my pixie Diana only with tan skin, and they don't actually look that bad..

Julissa L. is offline Pro Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Meagan Goldlight View Post
    I kinda agree with that. Il be walking around the realm and find someone who might as well be my twin. The only thing that you arnt allowed to change that will make you look like others is your skin color.
    I would like to see how everyone with a different height and weight would turn out. I guess there could be some problems with people being to tiny or to small.
    If the game couldnt change that, they could add some new hair styles so theres less chance of people looking exactly like you, also maybe new eye colors..and the option for all the people with pale skin to get a tan xD
    Yes!!! We want tan! We want tan!!!

Sylvester is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by DawnSeastar View Post
    I've seen a lot of people (human females) who look just alike, and I don't know why they choose to look like this because it looks kind of ugly to me, but this is how they look:
    -Moon Gazer face type
    -Tan Skin
    -Smokey Eyes face paint
    -Bumpy ponytail hair style
    -Various hair and eye colors, but most likely blonde...
    I think this kind of look would be a lot better if they added some variety, such as summerlie face type (which is definitely not as ugly, in my opinion) or ocean face paint, or something....
    Fortunately, it's not as easy for my pixies to look exactly like everyone else. But I have seen several pixies who look exactly like this:
    -Flitterling face type
    -Tan skin
    -Butterflies face paint
    -Blue eyes
    -Dark brown hair
    I think the pixies I've described look a lot better than the humans, but still...
    I agree with Meagan, pale skinned characters should be able to get a tan...I've seen pixies who look almost exactly like my pixie Diana only with tan skin, and they don't actually look that bad..
    A lot of players may not be customizing their characters.
    Some people take their avatar's look seriously and some do not...
    It's their choice.

DawnSeastar is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvester View Post
    A lot of players may not be customizing their characters.
    Some people take their avatar's look seriously and some do not...
    It's their choice.
    Well, the human females I described are usually the newbies.....
    Wait, did you mean they had to start out with one of the quick play avatars and then made them like that?
    Sorry, I think I misunderstood..
    Last edited by DawnSeastar; 04-27-2010 at 12:49 PM.

Nate is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by DawnSeastar View Post
    Well, the human females I described are usually the newbies.....
    Wait, did you mean they had to start out with one of the quick play avatars and then made them like that?
    Sorry, I think I misunderstood..
    You can't edit a character if you choose quick play.... Although I agree! My sis keeps saying she wants to be her own self..but not have any body else obtain her look!

i sooo need a tan of my character i look lke casper .....:O
    Lana del Rey <3

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast