Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Title: Ninja Jitsu

Default Ninja Jitsu

Ah, with the new update, I can new fulfill my dreams of being like Sauske and doing the epic, the daring, the amazing: FIREBALL JITSU! But sadly I can't log in so I don't know the other Jitsu(abilities). Hmm...to me, the energy bar is like my Chakra. Ok, its time for me to stop making some Naruto references. But it wouldn't it be cool if we could do the Shadow Clone Jitsu(not the Shadow Talon thing, I'm talking about duplicating yourself). Or the Water Dragon Jitsu. And how about that Replacement Jitsu(the one where you suddenly replace yourself or another object with something else. There's a whole bunch of them. Post your ideas in here(real Jitsu for Naruto are more than welcome. just state if you made them up of not) Also, I haven't been able to go on Free Realms, so could somebody please tell me the new abilities?

Undead Father is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Ninja Jitsu

I'm a Hinata fan myself, so, The Chakra Sphere she creates is cool or Gentle Palm.
    "But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
    "Oh you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad, you're mad."
    "How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
    "You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Ninja Jitsu

I think they're called "Jutsu" which is Japanese for "technique." I wouldn't mind using some of Gaara's attacks, like Sand Tsunami.XD I lost track of Naruto, though, so I don't watch it anymore...
    I haven't gone into combat yet, so I can't tell you what's new.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.