Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

Default New rides!!! well ideas and stuff for them anyway..Also, Opinions incluided

Hiya! Its me again, and I'm thinking of suggestions 4 new rides and stuff 4 them! Also, You can post your Opinion on here.

Now what i wanna add to the Breed of Rides/Mount section is A Lion, A Cheetah, A Tiger(Colors Orange, Yellow and White), A Giant bird that resembles the way you ride a Dragon.
    A Wolf, A G I A N T Spider/Tarantula. Also, Mecanicle Rides like motorcycles and Cars (Not Racing or DDD cars)

Another thing i wish to add to the rides section is the types of Stables to keep the rides in. The larger the amount of rides, the larger the area of Stables. Stables can come in coins individualy.(Ex: 1 stable= 500c)(I am tired of Rides and stuff being SC only) And the stables Are to be put and displayed at your IG house! You can Choose which ride has the stable too!!!
    So tell me whatcha think and tell me your Opinion!
    Last edited by Ella Sparkleflower; 04-06-2010 at 05:40 PM.

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: New rides!!! well ideas and stuff for them anyway..Also, Opinions incluided

A spider, eh? Reminds me of Spinnerette... I think was her name.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

dewdrinker6 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: New rides!!! well ideas and stuff for them anyway..Also, Opinions incluided

oooh how about a Giraffe!!!!
    [SIGPIC] http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/for...gpic6211_1.gif [/SIGPIC]

FR ROCKS!! and the soggy socks.....

http://lil-insiders.webs.com

Brandon Ironarrow is offline Amateur Gamer

Eh I think they should make dragons able to fly!

I would like them to make a dinosaur or something... :/
    Karate Kid in Theaters June 11

Quote Originally Posted by dewdrinker6 View Post
    oooh how about a Giraffe!!!!
    Well I'm thinking that a girrafe might just be too tall... How about something smaller...Maybe a baby girrafe??? That would be smaller...

Eladwodahs Alim is offline Master Gamer

I like the wolf idea. The spider ride brings to mind the driders from the Forgotten Realms series with Drizzt Do'Urden. I would definately buy one.

An ostrich or flamingo would be fun and entertaining to watch. How about a sleek panther? There really are endless possiblities.
    Nothing is permanent.

Buddha

Quote Originally Posted by Eladwodahs Alim View Post
    I like the wolf idea. The spider ride brings to mind the driders from the Forgotten Realms series with Drizzt Do'Urden. I would definately buy one.

An ostrich or flamingo would be fun and entertaining to watch. How about a sleek panther? There really are endless possiblities.
    Well, the ostage and panter are REALLY good ideas...Although a Flamingo seems too small for a human To ride on it, Niether a Pixie, so its not that likly for SOE to do that idea...

alexko9 is offline Master Gamer

um bikes tigers, much WoW copying??? also the night mare is very much like the warlock mount in WoW
    Find the Stone Heart Shop here!!!

Eladwodahs Alim is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by happygirl View Post
    Well, the ostage and panter are REALLY good ideas...Although a Flamingo seems too small for a human To ride on it, Niether a Pixie, so its not that likly for SOE to do that idea...
    Well, they could be mutant flamingos....although I think it would be funny to have a ride where your feet almost touch the ground.
    Nothing is permanent.

Buddha

Icon4 Re: New rides!!! well ideas and stuff for them anyway..Also, Opinions incluided

Quote Originally Posted by alexko9 View Post
    um bikes tigers, much WoW copying??? also the night mare is very much like the warlock mount in WoW
    I donno if I'm coping RP by this but, how can i copy somthing from a game i know nothing about???? Gosh, you are soooo obsessed with Wow!!!!! And will you stop acusing ppl for Wow???!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast