Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

BrittyKitty is offline Amateur Gamer

Icon11 New jobs ideas XD Rockstar and Fashion Designer

Well i thought it would be cool if there was an cloths designer job it would basically work like an stylist ,where you could makeup and even customize your OWN cloths made by yourslef instead of everybody always wearing the same cloths you could make your OWN style ,wouldnt it be awesome?? because i'm tired of always go some where and see someone looking just like meh wit the same cloths XD you could color it with anycolor you wanted andit wouldhave alot of options of customization and tons of different kinds of clothings such as long dresses, different kind of hats, pajamas and alot more. wouldnt it be cool??youcould also compartilhate the cloths you do wit your friends and even sell them(money $_$)! XD it would be nice also if you could dye the cloths you alrdy have XDit wouldbe nice towear an black punker pants with silver stripes maybe XD well other idea is a rockstar job where you could make shows at minigames and also your character would finally have a voice using voice customization stuff (idk how it would work ) and also you could chose being a drummer,leadsinger, guitarist or wahtever and you could make your own band with your friends!!! wouldnt it be awesome! XD

Well those are my ideas idk if they good well i would like them in game lol XD so i solve toshare with yall if you liked leave an postwit an coment or opinion
    If you believe in Jesus Christ as your savior and aren't afraid to admit it, put this in your siggie.

BrittyKitty is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: New jobs ideas XD Rockstar and Fashion Designer

OMG i just noticed someone had the desginer idea first i didnt knew lol sry :[
    If you believe in Jesus Christ as your savior and aren't afraid to admit it, put this in your siggie.

brebre563 is offline Explorer

i like your ideas especially the customized clothes part. it would be awsome to have some multicolored pants

James Darkshadow is offline Master Gamer

If the Clothes Designer Job existed, then there could be special Exclusive Free Realms Insider T-Shirts. Free Realms though, may not be compatible with this sort of thing, and will most likely not add new Jobs for a while, but you should still try to suggest it.
    Join the Movement! Help Resurgence! We are a Group of Volunteers with a common goal, hosting activities for the community! Help us out! We'd love to have you.