Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 42
Like Tree1Likes

Title: New Job Ideas

  1. #1
    Sdfgh618's Avatar
    Sdfgh618 is offline Explorer
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    63

    Icon6 New Job Ideas

    Here are some new Job ideas, I think there should be a Construction Worker, or a Agent (or Spy), Also A Fireman(Fr would make kewl clothes for it)And A Ref Job For Members OnlyI also wanted to add Pilot, knight, cowboy/cowgirl, policeman ( Get to eat donuts), and a.... I had a great idea then i forgot it :O .You can post more ideas Down Below
    Last edited by Sdfgh618; 09-13-2010 at 11:01 AM. Reason: I wanted to add more ideas
    vincesandsurfer12 likes this.

  2. #2
    Shelby Goldcharm's Avatar
    Shelby Goldcharm is offline Amateur Gamer
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    149

    Default Re: New Job Ideas

    O.O.. i like the agent(spy) one it'll be kool to have unknown people shout your name and a theme song..."SHELBY!"
    Proud member of Black-fu
    And i <3CANADA
    (even tho i'm not canadian)
    I <3 This Crossover Couple

  3. #3
    Ciana Winterblossom's Avatar
    Ciana Winterblossom is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    11,302

    Default Re: New Job Ideas

    I like the agents! I wondering if they can add it.

    Sayonara Free Realms.
    I can be found on DC Universe Online. IGN - Suya
    I can also be found here.


  4. #4
    Softballlove19's Avatar
    Softballlove19 is offline Pro Gamer
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    500

    Default Re: New Job Ideas

    Lovee the agent!! "Here comes roxy mackin all the action,(dun dun dun dun dun) shes as smooth as can beeeeee.' lol!

  5. #5
    Sdfgh618's Avatar
    Sdfgh618 is offline Explorer
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    63

    Default Re: New Job Ideas

    Thanks, if you have any ideas feel glad to post them here



    If Justin Bieber Jumped off a 500 story building 98% of the world would be sreaming NOOOOOOO!!! The other 2% Would Get popcorn and be yelling JUMP!!!!!!! That would be me

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    66

    Default Re: New Job Ideas

    I like the Agent one.

  7. #7
    oliviann7 is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,129

    Default Re: New Job Ideas

    The Agent One I Would LOve LOve to see in FR But The Ref One Idk If Thats A Great Idea *cough*

  8. #8
    beautimus1's Avatar
    beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    19,989

    Default Re: New Job Ideas

    The agent idea is pretty good!

    I think it would be cool if there was a knight combat job...
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

  9. #9
    Jonny Jonathan's Avatar
    Jonny Jonathan is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,970

    Default Re: New Job Ideas

    Agent sounds awesome! How about maybe mechanic? Making stuff, and maybe possibly making furniture for houses.
    And I saw my reflection in the snow covered hills, till the landslide brought me down... *Sigh*... *Depression*

  10. #10
    Sdfgh618's Avatar
    Sdfgh618 is offline Explorer
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    63

    Default Re: New Job Ideas

    THESE IDEAS ALL ROCK, I KNEW THE AGENT WOULD BE GOOD

    Yup yup!!!!!
    Last edited by Sdfgh618; 08-19-2010 at 10:48 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

    Go with the flo

    Spoiler: show
    Turtlez Are Awesome

    Spoiler: show
    My IGN name is Chase Rubyclaw

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •