Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    poisoneh is offline Explorer

Default New hair colors!

Heh I think there should be hair colors you can only get with station cash like white hair.. I've seen some npcs with white hair and I want it so bad! .. also like in other games there's color changing hairs that are one color in the day and another at night or maybe even rainbow hair or striped hair! ^_^

-Jet Blackheart
    -Snorting Pixie Dust

Layla Littlenymph is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: New hair colors!

I would like to see greater variety among characters, but not at the expense of my SC. I think FR has more than enough items for sale in the SC area. I want to see SOE make a profit on this venture, so I may continue to enjoy it. Isn't my and your membership alone enough to guarantee that.

How about white hair style cards for coin? If you want it to be rare, you could always limit it to members only. Add more style cards for coin, and I will be one of the first in line to purchase it.

I have a thread in this same section titled "OMG...You look just like me!" that addresses the unfortunate sameness found among FR player characters. Hair color and style seem to be of interest to many players, myself included.

LyraMoonflower is offline Amateur Gamer

I would love to put a purple or red streak in my black hair! Well..any color that matches what I'm wearing! Great idea tho!

Penguin Master is offline Master Gamer

ye slove this idea!
    After the Sharp Eyed Jay and The Roaring Lion,Peace Will Come On Dove's Gentle Wing.

Layla Littlenymph is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by LyraMoonflower View Post
    I would love to put a purple or red streak in my black hair! Well..any color that matches what I'm wearing! Great idea tho!
    I think your idea for highlights is a good one Lyra.

Your Avatar would look sooo cool with a white witchlock
    I sometimes run a secondary character called Wednesday Lefey that looks a bit like your Avi. I will buy a witchlock the day after they come out...if ever.

My Avatar wants to cast a vote for pink hair. Obviously; She has no sense of style. It's best to just ignore her.

kimiko suzuki is offline Pro Gamer

id love highlights for my hair! and ive been waiting for white hair for awhile.i think i might send a suggestion to soe i dont think it would be too hard to put it in the game since ive seen so many npc's with that hair color

Skyler Eaglesaber is offline Amateur Gamer

I like the white hair idea.

Just a thought, don't judge me.

Also something else I noticed.. not hair colors but eye colors.. some npcs (Like the camp counselor Jenny) have black eyes also its a starter color for the human girls but you can't get the style card for it in the shops.. I want those too. >_<

-Jet Blackheart
    -Snorting Pixie Dust

Black Amethyst is offline Pro Gamer

Well there is pink,dark purple,dark blue,and like a dark emerald green hair colors. But what about a lime green? =D
    ] I LOVE DEATH NOTE!!!! IM TEAM L

I want a neony blue hair color too like this: :333333 hehe I use this color hair for my edits of my character and have been for a while now >_<

-Jet Blackheart
    -Snorting Pixie Dust

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast