Default Re: New in-game jobs!!

lol Kimmy your posting that everywhere!

(Link to deviantArt)

じゃ~、またね。

seeleyboothfan is offline Amateur Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by friendforever View Post
    How do you know, Kimmy??
    Because she is just that way. Awesomeness doesn't even begin to describe her.

Sarg is offline Amateur Gamer

i have a suggestion too... a... pizza delivery person... lol id get that job
    I am The Shadow of Hope, The Shadow of War, The Shadow of Victory, The Wolf among the Hounds, The Dark Destroyer! What am i to do but fight the battle that can not be won... and win! Veni Vidi Vici!

Zachster96 is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Sarg View Post
    Thats a good idea. Except instead of just pizza they deliver a lot of different food.

Lundon is offline Explorer

Icon1 Re: New in-game jobs!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zachster96 View Post
    Thats a good idea. Except instead of just pizza they deliver a lot of different food.
    Yea like you should deliver the food that you can make as a chef, but wouldnt this be like the postman job, well it would still be cool.

earthshine is offline Explorer

I really hope they come up with new jobs. I think fishing would be a good one along with athlete.

Superfreak41502 is offline Master Gamer

i think they should definately get crackin on more job soon.. something different & unusual... Maybe like..... hmm idk theres soo many ideas out there. but they need to do somethin different lol

Be yourself.. Imitation is Suicide!

seeleyboothfan is offline Amateur Gamer

You could so something awesome, like, Trapeze Artist because there's that huge circus tent in Wugachug that'd be perfect.

Undead Father is offline Master Gamer

The only job that I can think of that would keep FR away from other MMORPG's is Something like "Fashion Designer", being able to create your own clothes and Jewlery with different bonuses for all the different jobs.

speedster is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by friendforever View Post
    I have some ideas about jobs. How about an artist, ice sculptor, fisherman, and athlete?? I really don't know, but these ideas just popped in my head.

The artist would have to recover supplies from robgoblins, or hooligans, and could have their paint brush as the weapon, and different brush strokes as the attacks. Then, to make a piece of art, it would kind of be like the chef job, just with art materials, and different steps.

The ice sculptor would have to get ice from Snowhill, and get different types, like the mining game. Then, they would use their different tools, to carve into the ice. Like when you are training your pet, and have to trace the red line.

I don't know about the fisherman and athlete. If you have any ideas for them, please post them here!! And tell me if you like these ideas, or not!! Honest opinions are welcome!!
    For fisherman, it should be a minigame in seaside of catching fish. they could fight by throwing fish too. The athlete should have a field to play on.

Quote Originally Posted by thatwackyned View Post
    The only job that I can think of that would keep FR away from other MMORPG's is Something like "Fashion Designer", being able to create your own clothes and Jewlery with different bonuses for all the different jobs.
    Ok. I like the idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarg View Post
    Good idea. I like it.

I have an idea about policemen jobs catching criminals.

I like policeman.

I want a policeman job in free realms.
    Last edited by speedster; 06-29-2009 at 05:38 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast