Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    JoeyRabbitmurmur is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Never go to Silver Hills or any glitch

1: Because you will get banned
    2: Because you will have a great time but this will happen if you have too big of a party...
    Once i went silver Hills because someone told me to teleport to them so i did and i saw an enforcer there!!! We all started running like crazy because he said "If you dont get out now you will be permanently banned!!!!" So we all started running farther and farther and then we all got in a group (And remember a HUGE Party running for there life!!) and one of us had to check and see if he was still there so out of like 30 or 40 people i went and then I checked and there was three people there and they couldnt move and they where yelling and since we where sooo far it wouldnt go in chat so I saw the enforcer standing next to them and he kept saying "If you dont leave you will all be permanetly banned with theses people" So i ran back to the party yelling " WE HAVE TO LEAVE NOW!!!" And half stayed and half went and one was my friend that stayed and i thought he left with the other half with me so then when i got to the sancuary (Where we all teleported) A bunch of people got removed from my friends list including my friend!!! And that means that they all got deleted or banned! And i never saw him again
    Last edited by JoeyRabbitmurmur; 02-15-2010 at 10:44 PM.
    =@(JOEYRABBITMURMUR)@=

Servers:1, 2, or 7
    Name: JoeyRabbitmurmur
    <Insiders>

Renzo44 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Never go to Silver Hills or any glitch

Aww..i feel sorry for your friend
    And once i wne to the boat in the ocean and guess what a enfercer was there so i ran...
    Renzo44
    Server One
    I HAVE QUIT!

Sarah Noblemind is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyRabbitmurmur View Post
    1: Because you will get banned
    2: Because you will have a great time but this will happen if you have too big of a party...
    Once i went silver Hills because someone told me to teleport to them so i did and i saw an enforcer there!!! We all started running like crazy because he said "If you dont get out now you will be permanently banned!!!!" So we all started running farther and farther and then we all got in a group (And remember a HUGE Party running for there life!!) and one of us had to check and see if he was still there so out of like 30 or 40 people i went and then I checked and there was three people there and they couldnt move and they where yelling and since we where sooo far it wouldnt go in chat so I saw the enforcer standing next to them and he kept saying "If you dont leave you will all be permanetly banned with theses people" So i ran back to the party yelling " WE HAVE TO LEAVE NOW!!!" And half stayed and half went and one was my friend that stayed and i thought he left with the other half with me so then when i got to the sancuary (Where we all teleported) A bunch of people got removed from my friends list including my friend!!! And that means that they all got deleted or banned! And i never saw him again
    That's sad. A ref told some one on here you can go to OOB areas, but not future place areas. I feel really srry for ur friend.

Renzo44 is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah Noblemind View Post
    That's sad. A ref told some one on here you can go to OOB areas, but not future place areas. I feel really srry for ur friend.
    Really? A ref siad you can go OOB but not in those places?
    Renzo44
    Server One
    I HAVE QUIT!

Seth Chillcaster is offline Master Gamer

pex told me we could go if we dont get caught, show people, or do tours...

Sarah Noblemind is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Renzo44 View Post
    Really? A ref siad you can go OOB but not in those places?
    Yeah it's right here from an old thread :

Quote Originally Posted by Shapatti View Post
    After a long chat with several Ref's i have come to the conclusion that SOE will tolerate us going OOB to places like the Isle of Tears, Pixiewood Sign and other such places.
    But if people are caught in the Coming Soon areas, then theye will recieve a warning, then if they are caught a second time they will recieve a Suspension and finally if they are caught a third time they will recieve a ban.

SOE's main concern is players who advertise where they are, by yelling "Everyone teleport to me" or even offering tours. So dont do that!

Seth Chillcaster is offline Master Gamer

exactly what i said. just dont get caught lol

EatMonkies is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah Noblemind View Post
    Yeah it's right here from an old thread :
    I would still be careful, because of the fact that rules can change as the staff of Free Realms sees fit. (that post was 6 months ago too)

Just be warned: If it is okay to go into the "mini OOB" areas, you are still not allowed to reveal how to get into the areas to others, this is against the ToS.

(Link to deviantArt)

じゃ~、またね。

alexko9 is offline Master Gamer

wow that must have stunk
    Find the Stone Heart Shop here!!!

JoeyRabbitmurmur is offline Amateur Gamer

Thanks Guys! For being sorry for my Friend and whats OOB?
    =@(JOEYRABBITMURMUR)@=

Servers:1, 2, or 7
    Name: JoeyRabbitmurmur
    <Insiders>

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast