Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Layla Littlenymph

Title: Navigation Aggravations

Layla Littlenymph is offline Master Gamer

Default Navigation Aggravations

My Navigation Aggravations.

1. When I try to log in with the tabs at the top of the home page, it will not accept my log in data.

2. When I selesct the "Remember Me" tab... it does not, forceing me to log in on every visit (but not from the tabs at the top of the home page of course).

3. When I use the back page command instead of the navigation buttons, it logs me out and forces me to log in again. This is but one of a handful of actions that cause me to be logged out against my intent.

4, Every time I am logged out against my intent, it uses one of my log in attempts to get back on again.

The more aggravating a site is to navigate, the less likely I am to log on to begin with. I took a break from FRI while other issues were being worked out. Should I take another?
    zachpuppy and KitanaEdenia like this.
    Layla Littlenymph <Mystic Mayhem>, Lolita Litlenymph <Nymphs of Mania>, Wednesday Addamsfamily <Insiders>

KitanaEdenia is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Navigation Aggravations

I have trouble with the "Remember Me" tab as well. I'm not sure what to say about your other break question.

Code: Breaker is awesome.
    The stupid gif isn't working.
    I know it's small.

TheFlyingTurtle is offline Master Gamer

Dunno what the problem is with you guys, but the 'remember me' works fine for me.
    IGN: James Bigpeach

PirateJack is offline Master Gamer

I think the thing with the "remember me" is that you have to many of them saved that it can't allow another one to be saved. I remember on my old computer that it wouldn't save because I had so many of them saved. With my new computer it works now. I would go to old sites that you don't use anymore and take the "Remember me" off. This is just what I think is wrong. I could be wrong.
    Done.

Miracolatore is offline Pro Gamer

Guys what browser are you using? It's possible the root of the problem may lie in that.

Deviant Art
    "Set phasers to...FABULOUS!"

AangXD is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Layla Littlenymph View Post
    My Navigation Aggravations.

1. When I try to log in with the tabs at the top of the home page, it will not accept my log in data.

2. When I selesct the "Remember Me" tab... it does not, forceing me to log in on every visit (but not from the tabs at the top of the home page of course).

3. When I use the back page command instead of the navigation buttons, it logs me out and forces me to log in again. This is but one of a handful of actions that cause me to be logged out against my intent.

4, Every time I am logged out against my intent, it uses one of my log in attempts to get back on again.

The more aggravating a site is to navigate, the less likely I am to log on to begin with. I took a break from FRI while other issues were being worked out. Should I take another?
    It seems everybody has this problem but me. The FRI homepage is bugged, if you press remember me, it will just not on the homepage, immediately go to the forum. This is what I do, I have a bookmark for the FRI forum. NOT HOME PAGE. And I never have to log in.