Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Title: Move the RPs

The Painbringer is offline Master Gamer

Default Move the RPs

Well looking at the forum, I notice that the RP is one of the most used sections. But since it is a sub forum, the Artist Cafe, Writers Corner, and Avatars and Signatures fall victim to being ignored because of the Role Play section always covering them.

So I have a solution. Because blogs are no longer threads, the members blog comments section is rendered useless. If we get rid of it, a lot of us would lose a lot of posts in our post counts. So why not lock up the old blogs and move the RPs to there?
    Before you insult someone, walk a mile in their shoes
    That way, your a mile away and you have their shoes

Sarah Noblemind is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Move the RPs

I like that idea, everything does get foreshadowed by the role play.

sparkles is offline Master Gamer

Bad idea for two reasons 1. it doesn't really matter if forums dont get used 2. people wouldn't be able to make their books and such anymore tottally wiping out more of things here
    Well Mister Smarty Pants I don't go running around.
    -Haha funny trolololol (randomness)

Sarah Noblemind is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by sparkles View Post
    Bad idea for two reasons 1. it doesn't really matter if forums dont get used 2. people wouldn't be able to make their books and such anymore tottally wiping out more of things here
    He's not saying to get rid of blogs, he's saying because of the new system, blogs aren't actual posts anymore, they're a completely different thing. (like a chatbox would be) Besides, if they did people could still write they're stories in the "Writer's Corner" forum (which in all actuality is where it should go) that get's overshadowed by the role play. If the Roleplays got they're own section (not grouped with the Artists Cafe, Writer's Corner, and Avatars and Signatures) then people could still roleplay without those sections getting unnoticed so much.

lolaya is offline Master Gamer

Great idea its really annoying seeing Roleplay at latest post...... and the latest posts once that thread was posted on.... the latest post should be showed not repeates of the thread everyone posts

Proud Leader of <Renegade>
    I have won 1 TCG Tourney and I have maxed all jobs!

Um, not quite understanding how the moving the role play would wipe out books....and I just read Sarah's post and I see; you're right, he's not talking wiping out blogs (which, btw, I LOVE as a separate section)

Pain, but dont you remember how the blogs in that section would show up in recent posts? Or would they set up up like the blog section and have it separate?
    I dont remember the RP being so dominant in the old forum tho o_o
    "I'll get you my pretties!"

Misty is offline Master Gamer

well the rp isn't being used as much as before like the summer. and besides the rp goes on and off and now its mostly off. and if you move them how do you think rpers would feel? and besides does anyone really use the other ones? im on when the rp is like dead and in the members creations section nothing comes up.

Its not necessarily to remove it from the recent posts on the side, but when someone posts in the artists cafe, for instance, then the RP is going on, that post in the artist cafe is usually ignored. If the conversion were to be made,

1. The threads could be moved to the new section
    2. It would be easier for the RPers access
    3. We wouldn't have a useless forum sitting there
    4. Threads in the other subsections would not be ignored

Misty is offline Master Gamer

you know you can go to the other sub forums from under the members creation forum. and besides all of the members creation forum doesn't count as real posts anyway and right now their not even getting ignored. and i have a question. why is this coming up now? before this wasn't a problem but now it is? i really don't think its necessary to move them.

Well to me, I always found it annoying that the subforums were usually ignored(save for RPs). Now that there is an unused forum, I thought we would make the better of it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast