Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Title: -Mounts-

kitty13115 is offline Amateur Gamer

Icon6 -Mounts-

I have a few ideas for mounts in general. I think they should be able to roam your yard!! Wouldn't be cool to have a big tiger or T-Rex roaming around? I also think you should be able to name your mounts. We can name pets, we can name US, why can't we name our cutey mounts, too? Another thing is picking out new saddles for our mounts, like tiger stripe, polka dot, etc. More Mounts!: Hippogriff, Basalisk, Hippocampi,and a Pucca! In order if you don't know what they are, Horse/Eagle, Giant Snake, Horse/fish (very beautiful), and a Pucca is a giant white animal that can allow certain people to see it, it's very mystical and rare.

Tell me what you think!

Sarah Noblemind is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: -Mounts-

It'd be so cool, a unipeg and dragon walking around my yard. =D

Yep ^^ I would love having a Hippocampi!! Having a big Ol' T-Rex roamin' 'round would be cool.

-Bump-
    :3 hehe

MayBaby Tumbler is offline Amateur Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by kitty13115 View Post
    I have a few ideas for mounts in general. I think they should be able to roam your yard!! Wouldn't be cool to have a big tiger or T-Rex roaming around? I also think you should be able to name your mounts. We can name pets, we can name US, why can't we name our cutey mounts, too? Another thing is picking out new saddles for our mounts, like tiger stripe, polka dot, etc. More Mounts!: Hippogriff, Basalisk, Hippocampi,and a Pucca! In order if you don't know what they are, Horse/Eagle, Giant Snake, Horse/fish (very beautiful), and a Pucca is a giant white animal that can allow certain people to see it, it's very mystical and rare.

Tell me what you think!

I already gave the idea To Referee Raven About the Roaming the yard... There doing maintence on that next month.... Sorry to over roll you on that

T1gerjr is offline Master Gamer

Yeah my dragon riding around scaring my pets but good suggestion
    A proud American
    And a even prouder Southern Boy

Quote Originally Posted by MayBaby Tumbler View Post
    I already gave the idea To Referee Raven About the Roaming the yard... There doing maintence on that next month.... Sorry to over roll you on that
    Oh I'm sorry!! I didn't know!! :O