Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

madisonalyse03 is offline Pro Gamer

Default Make it possible to edit the title so people will know when a thread has ended or is closed

It's happened to me a couple times checking out the new posts for stores , etc in the free market and there is like 8-18 pages and I think it's still going when actually it has ended a long time ago and someone just happened to post on that thread. It'd be really helpful to be able to edit title so anyone could see when a thread was closed...

Yoshinator is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Make it possible to edit the title so people will know when a thread has ended or is closed

You can edit your title by going to the edit post button then click go advanced

1st Generation Free Realmer
    3rd Generation Insider

DespicableDani is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Make it possible to edit the title so people will know when a thread has ended or is closed

Your able to edit titles by clicking edit at the bottom right. Then click go advanced in the bottom right of that screen. You can edit the title there
    My adventure ends here.

Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

Yes, you can edit the title as our members described above. You can also report a post at any time using the red hazard sign (bottom left corner of ALL posts) and ask the staff to close the thread. We would be more then happy to assist!