Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Lost Soul Island

They shoudl bring it back,it was fun.I love the moaning that u often hear in blackspore if u had done the quest when it was still available.For people who dont know,the lost soul island is an island with blue fire lights.It was closed down for two reasons:

1.Someone hacked the game to make dead faces appeaer when u went there
    2.Glitches.

Who wants it brought back?I mean there have been quite a bit of hacks on FR already...So who cares about a scary one on a scary island?

pavana is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: Lost Soul Island

Is that the island in the middle of the lake in BlackSpore? The one we can't get to ?
    I'd love to be able to do that quest.
    When you share joy you double it.
    When you share sorrow you cut it in half.

lolaya is offline Master Gamer

yeah that would be cool but i dont care about scary faces the only thing would be little kids remember is an E game

Proud Leader of <Renegade>
    I have won 1 TCG Tourney and I have maxed all jobs!

Hmm...Rated T much? That would be like a T or M Rated game. Personally, I wouldn't care if it was me, but remember, there are kids playing this game. Can somebody give me more explaination on this quest?
    Bananas are awesome. Bananas are yellow. Since, yellow is a banana's color and bananas are awesome, yellow is awesome.

alexko9 is offline Master Gamer

oh i want to see the island
    Find the Stone Heart Shop here!!!

Lollipop is offline Master Gamer

The one in the middle is called the Isle of Tears.

"There's some good in this world... and it's worth fighting for." -Samwise Gamgee

Is that the island in the middle of the lake in BlackSpore? The one we can't get to ?

Yes

Hmm...Rated T much? That would be like a T or M Rated game. Personally, I wouldn't care if it was me, but remember, there are kids playing this game. Can somebody give me more explaination on this quest?

Yes.

An old buffer near the blackspore lake,syas he can hear souls.U used to be able to talk to him,swim to the island,and have the ability to hear screeching(really annoying,),but then,it giltched so u heared terrible noises,and because of the low security,someone haked the island so dead faces appeared.They closed the island and fined the guy who did that.

one in the middle is called the Isle of Tears.

WAS called.Its becuz u gould hear people crying sometimes............BUt when they closed it down,everyoen called ti the "lost soul" island becuz it was so creepy and remember those npc's?u cant see them anymore,so they expect they are dead,thus "lost soul" island.Anyway,the blue fire of the thorches stil burn.....

Seargent Demolisher is offline Master Gamer

Lol I NEVER was able to get there, wall is too big >.<

Sarah Noblemind is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by samuelrowe2 View Post

Yes

Yes.

An old buffer near the blackspore lake,syas he can hear souls.U used to be able to talk to him,swim to the island,and have the ability to hear screeching(really annoying,),but then,it giltched so u heared terrible noises,and because of the low security,someone haked the island so dead faces appeared.They closed the island and fined the guy who did that.

one in the middle is called the Isle of Tears.

WAS called.Its becuz u gould hear people crying sometimes............BUt when they closed it down,everyoen called ti the "lost soul" island becuz it was so creepy and remember those npc's?u cant see them anymore,so they expect they are dead,thus "lost soul" island.Anyway,the blue fire of the thorches stil burn.....

That's so cool! Too bad a hacker had to ruin all the fun. D:

Chris Blazingsea is offline Master Gamer

I've been there 2 or 3 times. I never knew there were NPC's over there though.
    IGN: Chris Blazingsea
    <Elite Cardie Crew>

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast