Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Title: Loans

Christopher Darkcove is offline Master Gamer

Default Loans

How about if FRI Gives out loans. For Example People can Choose To give their money out to people. Then A person Asks for some money and a reason has to be told.... They have to give it back and the peson who gave the loan can choose interest. Not by pecents that might be too hard for others like If i loan you 1000 Then you give me 1100 back. Tell me if you think if this is a good idea?
    Huh? I see that you aren't "Undercover". Well grab a mustache and join the fun!

Stephan Salvatore is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Loans

Umm idk cause then that might go into controversy when people don't give the amount they should back and then Refs involvement may occur and its a big risk
    "Stephan Salvatore" 'Sta f n Sal va' tore' - noun -<Insider> Vampire Pixie Male since 1864, who was born with necromantic abilities. Also gets buried in holes. He is often misunderstood, and portrayed as a blood-sucking beast. (Even though he isn't.) He may randomly bite you, but do not be scared."

Caitlin Trueheart is offline Master Gamer

It might get confusing for the younger players of Free Realms lol

Yea they might want lots of money then they dont have the money to pay back and then it gets all argumentative
    "Stephan Salvatore" 'Sta f n Sal va' tore' - noun -<Insider> Vampire Pixie Male since 1864, who was born with necromantic abilities. Also gets buried in holes. He is often misunderstood, and portrayed as a blood-sucking beast. (Even though he isn't.) He may randomly bite you, but do not be scared."

True it was just a thought. Or there has to be an age limit.

People can lie about their age..........

Really Stephan Really. It was just an idea that popped in my head.

ok sry..................

Not your fault just saying that it would be cool and all and I tought about those kind of problems already.

then why did u post it?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast